Author Topic: The Big List of Delegates  (Read 7325 times)

Offline Riverhead

Pretty cool idea.  Anything that helps get out the vote!

riverhead-del-server-1 Riverhead reliability High reliability, low pay 5% 5% 99%+ 0.2.3

Note to others: The profile URL is your user number not your name.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:19:57 pm by Riverhead »

Offline king

• View Profile
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline bdnoble

• View Profile
    • Home Page
Are there no other delegates that want to be in this list? I thought this was a pretty great idea.
:)

Offline CalabiYau

calabiyau calabiyau Enhance Supporting Swiss Node 95% 5% 99.5% 0.2.3
neuronics calabiyau Enhance Supporting Swiss Node 90% 10% 0% 0.2.3

Thank you for listing my delegates.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:17:56 am by CalabiYau »

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
btsx.chinesecommunity ripplexiaoshan faucet The faucet is for new users from China 50% 25% 99.5% 0.2.3

Updated. Thanks

Thank you! Sorry about the confusion.
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
btsx.chinesecommunity ripplexiaoshan faucet The faucet is for new users from China 50% 25% 99.5% 0.2.3

Updated. Thanks
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline spartako

• View Profile
spartako update:

spartako spartako reliability low pay rate, high reliability 50% 50% 99% 0.2.3

Robohash:
http://robohash.org/spartako.png?size=64x64

Are you giving away half of your 50% payrate? In other words, are you taking 25% pay? Or did you mean 100% of a 50% payrate?

Sorry now I am taking 100% of 50% so 50% payrate
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
spartako update:

spartako spartako reliability low pay rate, high reliability 50% 50% 99% 0.2.3

Robohash:

Are you giving away half of your 50% payrate? In other words, are you taking 25% pay? Or did you mean 100% of a 50% payrate?
wallet_approve_delegate eightbitA VOTE FOR EIGHTBIT IS A VOTE FOR CRUDE DICK ART

Offline spartako

• View Profile
spartako update:

spartako spartako reliability low pay rate, high reliability 50% 100% 99% 0.2.3

Robohash:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:33:32 am by spartako »
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline 8bit

• View Profile
Hey guys, just got back from work, but I'm updating the list right now.

I'm also going to be removing 'profit' as a category by request, and I will not be listing any delegates who's primary platform is voter profit, as I believe this may be a very real threat to BTSX. If you disagree, I would love to be proven wrong in this thread as I like the idea of profit-focused delegates, but not the idea of a homogeneous congress of 101 profiteers.

Thanks for putting me on the list.  :) I did miss a couple of blocks this morning while upgrading to 0.2.2 but still 99% reliability. And now on the latest version with bug fixes.

Cool, I'll update it! I picked you because you only had 1 delegate (I'm lazy and didn't want to add xeroc's 20 delegates...), you fit well into a category, and you seem like a good delegate.

Me too, that's why I only give the "faucet" yellow, instead of all the text, otherwise people are hardly to recognize them.

How about lime green? (Since I'm getting rid of profit.)

It would be nice if you added an extra column:   Version  that indicates what version the delegate is running.

Great idea! Is there a way for me to retrieve that info from the client? Or do I have to rely on the delegate to tell the truth?

btsx.chinesecommunity        ripplexiaoshan        faucet         The faucet is for new users from China  50%  25%  99%

Place the robohash on the list :)

Please format this using the template I provided. (I'd do your's for you bytemaster, because I know you're busy, but I don't actually know what robohash's function is.)

Done. Thanks, l like lime green ;)

Please use this template, including links to your forum thread and your forum profile:

[tr]
[td][color=COLOR][url=https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=TOPICNUM] DELEGATE [/url][/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR][url=https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=USERNUM] USER [/url][/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR] CATEGORY [/color][/td][td][color=COLOR] DESCRIPTION [/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR] PAY RATE [/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR] OWNER PAY RATE [/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR] RELIABILITY [/color][/td]
[td][color=COLOR] VERSION [/color][/td]
[/tr]

Replace the words in caps.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

I'm also going to be removing 'profit' as a category by request, and I will not be listing any delegates who's primary platform is voter profit, as I believe this may be a very real threat to BTSX. If you disagree, I would love to be proven wrong in this thread as I like the idea of profit-focused delegates, but not the idea of a homogeneous congress of 101 profiteers.

Thanks for putting me on the list.  :) I did miss a couple of blocks this morning while upgrading to 0.2.2 but still 99% reliability. And now on the latest version with bug fixes.

Cool, I'll update it! I picked you because you only had 1 delegate (I'm lazy and didn't want to add xeroc's 20 delegates...), you fit well into a category, and you seem like a good delegate.

Me too, that's why I only give the "faucet" yellow, instead of all the text, otherwise people are hardly to recognize them.

It would be nice if you added an extra column:   Version  that indicates what version the delegate is running.

Great idea! Is there a way for me to retrieve that info from the client? Or do I have to rely on the delegate to tell the truth?

btsx.chinesecommunity        ripplexiaoshan        faucet         The faucet is for new users from China  50%  25%  99%

Please format this using the template I provided. (I'd do your's for you bytemaster, because I know you're busy, but I don't actually know what robohash's function is.)

Done. Thanks, l like lime green ;)

Offline 8bit

• View Profile

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:08:19 am by 8bit »

Offline bdnoble

• View Profile
    • Home Page
+1
Indeed as I just upgraded now to 0.2.3
:)

Offline bytemaster

delegate.follow-my-vote  will help fund the development of the Follow My Vote DAC
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
is it only my monitor or is the yellow too yellow? good idea  +5%