Author Topic: Airdrop 100% profit to bitsharestalk.org (1110 1280 BTSX)  (Read 38298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline so1kne

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile

Offline mavisjames

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline cike

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
BTS:cike

Offline thistome

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 250
    • View Profile
bts account: bear      Thanks! :P :P :P

Offline jwiz168

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 409
    • View Profile

Offline JoseUribeZ

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
btsx: joseluisuribe

Thank you.

Offline santaclause102

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2486
    • View Profile

Could someone explain to me the 'pay rate' on the delegates screen - if it was 50% for example does that mean they keep half and burn half, or something else?
Lets say the pay rat is 10% then the delegate gets 10% of the tx fees that are due to him. The other 90% are destroyed which is esentially like paying dividends.

Offline profitofthegods

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
btsx: dean

Thanks!

Could someone explain to me the 'pay rate' on the delegates screen - if it was 50% for example does that mean they keep half and burn half, or something else?

Offline cmaje72

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate heron1.heron

lzr1900

  • Guest
btsx:canton
thank you so much!

Offline Simeon II

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 355
    • View Profile
Why dont you airdrop it all to BTT? People here have BTSX anyway and can say hello in the BTT thread too.

Yes, otherwise this will soon look like a bitcointalk thread.
+5%

Offline donkeypong

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2329
    • View Profile
Why dont you airdrop it all to BTT? People here have BTSX anyway and can say hello in the BTT thread too.

Yes, otherwise this will soon look like a bitcointalk thread.

Offline santaclause102

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2486
    • View Profile
Why dont you airdrop it all to BTT? People here have BTSX anyway and can say hello in the BTT thread too.

Offline onceuponatime

btsx:  twiceuponatime

Thanks.

Offline sudo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2255
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ags