Author Topic: Kevin Harrington and St. Martin  (Read 22970 times)

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I meant jealous of the trip location, that's all.

lol, no.  I hate traveling and routinely turn down invitations because it takes so much time that I can more valuably use other ways.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I meant jealous of the trip location, that's all.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
lol. Why on earth would I be jealous? I've been a Bitshares supporter since before Invictus was formed as a company.

Can you describe the marketing plan so far?  I've been looking for months.  This seems to be the first effective move, or did I miss something?

I really wish when I ask a simple question it could just be answered by the person I'm asking instead of the forum defense force jumping in to tell me how I'm not supposed to ask questions I want to know the answer to.

Anyhow, I deleted the comment because I don't have time to argue with the FDF - See ya'll in September.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Of course they had a marketing plan before. These contacts just put it on steroids. No one would have questioned this event if it had been in Baltimore or St. Louis. Let's put the jealousy to rest. Just keep an eye on the BTSX price. That should tell you (1) whether their marketing plan is working, and (2) whether you've earned enough of a return to visit St. Whatever island on your own.

bitbro

We went to St Martin to meet the very markeing guys that I'm now working with to promote BTSX. The plan is being executed but will take a few weeks.  And yes, they and their deep pocket friends are buying significant amounts and positioning themselves (aren't we all?) for the run that's to come. 

Does this mean you did not have a marketing plan before going on this trip and meeting these guys?

The way you make assumptions in order to try to poke holes and make arguments to try to point out ineffectiveness is as absurd as ever. It's flagrantly idiotic.  Of course there was a marketing plan A as well as hundreds of contingency plans and complimentary plans.  Why don't you actually contribute for once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wait, what?? We paid the devs? I thought a dev was just a person that turns caffeine into code for the love of the technology?  8)
Yhea, me too  :o .. I pretty disappointed now 8)    ;D ;D ;D

Offline Riverhead

I'm not gonna keep trying to explain how the fact we went was the best money we've spent yet (other than to pay devs in VA).  Just sit back and try to relax. It's gonna be a fun ride.

Wait, what?? We paid the devs? I thought a dev was just a person that turns caffeine into code for the love of the technology?  8)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
We went to St Martin to meet the very markeing guys that I'm now working with to promote BTSX. The plan is being executed but will take a few weeks.  And yes, they and their deep pocket friends are buying significant amounts and positioning themselves (aren't we all?) for the run that's to come. 

I'm not gonna keep trying to explain how the fact we went was the best money we've spent yet (other than to pay devs in VA).  Just sit back and try to relax. It's gonna be a fun ride.

Brian.  Good job man.  Time will tell, but if anyone goes to bter.com they can see bitsharesx is not going down in value...

+5% +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
And yes, they and their deep pocket friends are buying significant amounts and positioning themselves (aren't we all?) for the run that's to come. 
:o 8)

Offline fuzzy

Brian.  Good job man.  Time will tell, but if anyone goes to bter.com they can see bitsharesx is not going down in value...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Let me set the record, Kevin is working on his own product, a Bitcoin related product that will be marketed on TV.  He's very interested in what we're doing, do doubt, and we may work with him in the future, but all that's happening with him is in the Bitcoin space. 

We didn't go to St Martin to meet him, he just happened to be there, along with some equally impressive marketers. So no need to get scared and think you're suddenly gonna be woken from your stupor on the couch at 2am and hear some guy yelling: "It's like a shammie, it's like a towel, it's a BitShare!"

for a good laugh....
https://www.shamwow.com/?refcode=1002&ot=tm

Why did we spend the money to go then?

The trip was paid for by them IIRC, in the meantime Brian made some wealthy friends who have been buying
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline yellowecho

Networking.  Get to know the right people.  And just because Mr. Harrington didn't invest doesn't mean some of his buddies aren't  ;)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Let me set the record, Kevin is working on his own product, a Bitcoin related product that will be marketed on TV.  He's very interested in what we're doing, do doubt, and we may work with him in the future, but all that's happening with him is in the Bitcoin space. 

We didn't go to St Martin to meet him, he just happened to be there, along with some equally impressive marketers. So no need to get scared and think you're suddenly gonna be woken from your stupor on the couch at 2am and hear some guy yelling: "It's like a shammie, it's like a towel, it's a BitShare!"

for a good laugh....
https://www.shamwow.com/?refcode=1002&ot=tm