Other > LottoShares

Is LottoShares on coin market cap? If so what is it trading at?

(1/7) > >>

Cryptofreakoutlaw31:
It was when I saw Lottoshares DAC in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com that got me interested in the .  It was on another thread on a different crypto forum that I realized that I had some LTS that I can claim since I held DOGE and BTC during the dates mentioned in that thread.  As a result, I was able to claim a total of 100 LTS and to move them into my LTS wallet.  After the LTS price on Bter dropped to the 5500-6800 satoshi range, I was able to add my LTS total by making my first few LTS on Bter when the price was between 5500-6800.  I have not played the dice and lotto games in the wallet and I do not plan to.  I plan to hold them and buy more on Bter if/when the price drops much further from 5000 satoshi/LTS. 

Majormax:

--- Quote from: delulo on August 27, 2014, 05:20:03 pm ---just saw it. THe order book is almost empty though
https://bter.com/trade/LTS_btc

--- End quote ---

The reason for that is:

1.  There is very little concentrated supply, so when there is a new buyer in size, it depletes the sell side.

2.  Potential buyers in size do not yet feel comfortable bidding what they feel is a high price, so that thins the buy side.

FreeTrade:
I wouldn't take the market cap too seriously yet, the price was swinging around wildly in the past few hours. I think we were up to 7th in market cap at one point. Nobody has much liquid LTS to play with yet except some early miners and those accumulating at low prices. Small movements in price can translate to large movement in market cap. Though it is nice to get some exposure on the coin market cap site while price discovery is going on.

santaclause102:
just saw it. THe order book is almost empty though
https://bter.com/trade/LTS_btc

testz:

--- Quote from: delulo on August 27, 2014, 05:05:48 pm ---is this the i3 lotto or freetrades lotto??

--- End quote ---

FreeTrades

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version