Author Topic: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout [CLOSED]  (Read 205669 times)

Offline Biontic

• View Profile
Re: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout
« Reply #398 on: November 18, 2013, 02:21:18 am »

PS: your i5 needs to be 64bit not 32bit.  Check what bit your opperating system is and run 4thresds to see some results.

much appreciated - 64bit proc, but 32bit os  :-\  3 threads crashing out. will have to relocate the butterflys, whilst I rebuild it!

Tnx again for the info. Amazing stuff going on here

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 18, 2013, 02:14:02 am »
Thanks guys. Personally I'd want it to stay at 24 hours, just because I'm new and what to see some results before I commit further.

BTW how do I apply for a Keyhotee id?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #396 on: November 18, 2013, 01:57:47 am »
Byte,  I've applied for keyhotee id: check it and reply before I go to bed if you can.  Ta

I will have someone on it within the hour.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #395 on: November 18, 2013, 01:56:20 am »
Byte,  I've applied for keyhotee id: check it and reply before I go to bed if you can.  Ta
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2013, 01:54:41 am »
Hey, first post! - and  I have a couple of, what are probably, very fundamental questions.

I started mining at PTSpool, a couple of days ago, as it was the first one I knew of, and was keen to get up and running. Now, having done a bit more reading, I'm inclined to switch to 'Coyote Pool 2.0'. But am wondering, I have less than the minimum payout for PTSpool, If I change, and join coyote, do I loose that balance in PTSpool? Does the pool just reabsorb these fractions, after a an indetermined period of time passes?
So, do I have to continue mining there, till I have sufficient to recieve payment?

Secondly,  I am running a quad i5 3.2GHz with 4Gb, on a 32bit win 7 - running two Threads.  I am only seeing roughly 4 hashes per min. I am seeing some people with radically higher numbers. Am I limited by settings on the procs (ht?), or is the machine just that slow? Or... is it the mining client? ptsminer_x32 0.4. Would be most gratful if you had the inclination and knowledge to shed some light here.

Thanks in advance

Hi there.

first your balance will not come through from another pool.  when you change cool you start from 0. Regarding your hardware, the difficulty has increased today by x4 which means that you currently don't really have the power to earn a lot in any pool but you're more than welcome to give it a go for a few days and see what happens.

there is no minimum payout on this pool. Payout on made every 24 hours.

my advice would be to buy some bit coins and invest it into buying PTS as I belive the value will climb.  Either way welcome to the forums and get in and start mining with coyote

PS: your i5 needs to be 64bit not 32bit.  Check what bit your opperating system is and run 4thresds to see some results.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #393 on: November 18, 2013, 01:54:11 am »
Noob here as well. Been mining for around 12 hrs with these results. Good, bad, worthwhile?

shares: 1853  invalid: 24  pool shares: 3604725  pool_balance: 1137.66  pool_m
ature: 868.211  pool_spm: 2071.61  earned(est): 0.584811  mature earned(est): 0.
446302  fee: 0%  address: PrLzM3awWC6yMk2ptyrvUB7w3myDb2FmXi  hpm: 133.649
  hpm: 133.816

I also have a laptop adding another 60 hpm to the same address.

hps @ 133.816 for one pc is nice.  Keep going and sit on what you earn.  PTS value should keep rising as the network developes.

Because the difficulty has gone up so much and as a result people are earning less than 1 PTS per day on this pool I am considering increasing the payout period to every two days.   It all comes down to whether you trust me to hold your PTS or whether you need your PTS for something ASAP, but hopefully everyone mining on my pool trusts me and is in this for the long haul.    I haven't made any decision yet, but how would it affect your mining if I opted for a 48 hour payout? 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #392 on: November 18, 2013, 01:51:15 am »
Noob here as well. Been mining for around 12 hrs with these results. Good, bad, worthwhile?

shares: 1853  invalid: 24  pool shares: 3604725  pool_balance: 1137.66  pool_m
ature: 868.211  pool_spm: 2071.61  earned(est): 0.584811  mature earned(est): 0.

hps @ 133.816 for one pc is nice.  Keep going and sit on what you earn.  PTS value should keep rising as the network developes.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #391 on: November 18, 2013, 01:51:03 am »

shares: 1853  invalid: 24  pool_shares: 3604725  pool_balance: 1137.66  pool_m

I have been mining with 60 computers and have earned about 25 PTS so your results look good to me :)

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2013, 01:48:24 am »
Hey, first post! - and  I have a couple of, what are probably, very fundamental questions.

I started mining at PTSpool, a couple of days ago, as it was the first one I knew of, and was keen to get up and running. Now, having done a bit more reading, I'm inclined to switch to 'Coyote Pool 2.0'. But am wondering, I have less than the minimum payout for PTSpool, If I change, and join coyote, do I loose that balance in PTSpool? Does the pool just reabsorb these fractions, after a an indetermined period of time passes?
So, do I have to continue mining there, till I have sufficient to recieve payment?

Secondly,  I am running a quad i5 3.2GHz with 4Gb, on a 32bit win 7 - running two Threads.  I am only seeing roughly 4 hashes per min. I am seeing some people with radically higher numbers. Am I limited by settings on the procs (ht?), or is the machine just that slow? Or... is it the mining client? ptsminer_x32 0.4. Would be most gratful if you had the inclination and knowledge to shed some light here.

Thanks in advance

Hi there.

first your balance will not come through from another pool.  when you change cool you start from 0. Regarding your hardware, the difficulty has increased today by x4 which means that you currently don't really have the power to earn a lot in any pool but you're more than welcome to give it a go for a few days and see what happens.

there is no minimum payout on this pool. Payout on made every 24 hours.

my advice would be to buy some bit coins and invest it into buying PTS as I belive the value will climb.  Either way welcome to the forums and get in and start mining with coyote

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 18, 2013, 01:29:17 am »

shares: 1853  invalid: 24  pool_shares: 3604725  pool_balance: 1137.66  pool_m

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:31:22 am by ahpigsy »

Offline Biontic

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 18, 2013, 01:13:06 am »

Thanks in advance

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 17, 2013, 10:38:37 pm »
After mining all night just then received this message

End of file
    {"message":"End of file"}
    asio  asio.cpp:22 fc::asio::detail::read_write_handler
attempting to connect to 162.243.45.158
1962618ms th_b       miner.cpp:106                 main                 ] 162.24
3.45.158:4444
1964378ms th_b       miner.cpp:112                 main                 ] unspec
ified
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    {"message":"No connection could be made because the target machine actively
refused it"}
    asio  asio.cpp:55 fc::asio::detail::error_handler
Unable to connect

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #386 on: November 17, 2013, 09:49:20 pm »
How many blocks is this pool finding per day? Approx?

We have found 1000 PTS in the past 18 hours.

Offline brampower

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 17, 2013, 09:40:16 pm »
How many blocks is this pool finding per day? Approx?

Offline VcElectric

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 17, 2013, 09:29:38 pm »
Hi, I'm new to this. Started today :) 

I did not recieve any PTS after mining today. Did I miss something? PjMSEXjTZRrwtmjFKTzdAPxL6T5bv52V2u

My pool pays out daily, so if you started today you will not see your first payment until tomorrow morning (16 hours from now). 

AH that makes sense :) thx
PTS: PjMSEXjTZRrwtmjFKTzdAPxL6T5bv52V2u