Author Topic: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout [CLOSED]  (Read 206505 times)

Offline Snard

• View Profile
Re: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2013, 01:58:12 pm »
Bytemaster,

Did you recently perform a payout yet?  I see the that my est payout reset at some point last night, but I never received the payouts I had accrued since the payout on Fri night.

The address is: PrpHtywPw7svp7ZURd37srsckbT2HCeyDk

Thanks

If I helped, feel free to send me a tip :)
PTS: PbXr2kcy7kJFxFSofakveWD1GCwnt9LGHs
BTC: 145TJPaJ59G9xDJWovQDG2BbiupwULWwPC

Offline Ovchinnikov

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2013, 12:33:52 pm »
Any update on payouts?

Last his post:  Today at 03:24:03 AM

Please, give him some time to sleep! Have someone any doubts will not get his money? No, I guess! Let him take some rest!

Offline yoloswag

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2013, 12:24:23 pm »
Any update on payouts?

Offline ThisNinja

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2013, 09:29:05 am »
I have not received payment for 24 hour work. My wallet PqCyB8BTGzWRcnPuA5vCByddGU8hnBwrtj
What happened?

Mature Balance: 4551.14368636
Total Balance: 4677.19887389

I need to wait for the Mature Balance to catch up to the Total Balance before I can send payments.   Block intervals are now 2 minutes and it takes 120 blocks.
Ok. Thank you. I need to wait a little?

bytemaster -is- protoshares. You don't have to worry.
PTS: PdQyuTvUmaLrotvjunydGbThQpPvb7Npjg

Offline ciklop1974

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2013, 08:27:35 am »
I have not received payment for 24 hour work. My wallet PqCyB8BTGzWRcnPuA5vCByddGU8hnBwrtj
What happened?

I need to wait for the Mature Balance to catch up to the Total Balance before I can send payments.   Block intervals are now 2 minutes and it takes 120 blocks.
Ok. Thank you. I need to wait a little?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2013, 08:24:03 am »
It is 3:21 in the morning.   I am going to sleep and will send out payments first thing when I get up.    If you intend on mining on my pool while we build an automated pool then you will have to wait 120 blocks after each round to get paid.   I will create a tool and post the results from each round so you know what to expect.  I understand the hardest part is 'not knowing'.   

Thank you for understanding.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2013, 08:21:06 am »
What happened?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ciklop1974

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:11 am »
What happened?

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2013, 07:59:47 am »
It seem that the server has been restarted. last hour I have 600+ shares and between 200 and 600 shares  my earning estimate was between 0.39-0.4. All time. Strange.

Yes, when the round ended I backed up the wallet.  You will get your payout soon.   A new pool with more feedback is being put together by a someone for me.  I will keep you all posted.  Right now this is a manual process.

I hope you get to go all automated on the pool in the near future, hate to see someone working harder than i do..., do you think the work being done on the pool could have something telling us what the current btc value of our mined proto's are? (at least until "shares" overtakes btc)

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #329 on: November 17, 2013, 07:48:26 am »
My post wasn't about payout, never doubt about it! It was interesting that estimated earnigs didn't move when shares growed up. We will wait your new pool. Thank you for your fast explanation.

Every time the pool finds a block your estimated earnings goes up.  If no blocks are found then your shares just maintain your percent of the prior blocks that have been found.   

Offline Ovchinnikov

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 17, 2013, 07:41:02 am »
My post wasn't about payout, never doubt about it! It was interesting that estimated earnigs didn't move when shares growed up. We will wait your new pool. Thank you for your fast explanation.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2013, 07:17:35 am »
It seem that the server has been restarted. last hour I have 600+ shares and between 200 and 600 shares  my earning estimate was between 0.39-0.4. All time. Strange.

Yes, when the round ended I backed up the wallet.  You will get your payout soon.   A new pool with more feedback is being put together by a someone for me.  I will keep you all posted.  Right now this is a manual process. 

Offline Ovchinnikov

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 17, 2013, 07:16:08 am »

Offline brampower

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2013, 07:09:59 am »
No... earned(est) =  Mature + Immature

Your current balance does not reflect the last round which accounts for 28 hours of mining.    It will be paid out in about 2 hours as only 40 of the last 120 blocks have matured.  Your current balance only reflects blocks found in the past 40 minutes or so.

I see. It's all clear now, can't wait to see how many PTS I'm getting in 2 hours then. Thanks again!

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2013, 07:07:53 am »
At the end of the round I save the wallet and wait 120 blocks so all funds are mature.   Then I send the payout :)

So current unmatured + current matured = next payout?

My current stats are: earned(est): 0.00971171  mature earned(est): 0  fee: 0%

But that seems awfully low since I have been mining with several machines for 24 hrs (haven't received a payout yet) and a friend of mine gets around 7 PTS per day with less power than me.

No... earned(est) =  Mature + Immature

Your current balance does not reflect the last round which accounts for 28 hours of mining.    It will be paid out in about 2 hours as only 40 of the last 120 blocks have matured.  Your current balance only reflects blocks found in the past 40 minutes or so.