Author Topic: Greedy delegates  (Read 10045 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

3 post = spam?

You made 3 completely different threads which basically all had the same content.  That you are operating below cost/others are greedy.

Why don't you tell us how much in USD you are saving someone with a 1 million BTSX stake ?

It is hard enough to keep up with everything.  What makes you think that you deserve 3 threads to choke the forum with repetitive ads ?  Do you think this is a good approach for everyone to take in our community ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I believe the system must run as lean as possible to improve future returns. I'm here for the long run.

Lets see how the post below progresses:

Node6 Delegates Group List - PAY RATE ≤ 6%
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6410

Who isn't in this for the long run?  Do you not think the market will adapt when the money actually matters ?

What were you contributing before ?  Why didn't we hear much from you previously?

I see 3 posts from you at the top of this forum.  You're pretty much spamming the board and calling everyone else greedy.

You contribute far less in "savings" than someone like happypatty, svk (sp?), or alt contributes.  It isn't even comparable.

At your cost you are probably just completely centralized.

For the record I am not even running a delegate. My plan is to create tools that people appreciate and help offset the costs.

(btw, I am currently running at a loss, but that's OK, because I still learn in the process)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Hah! this is going to get interesting..  :P

iHashFury

I believe the system must run as lean as possible to improve future returns. I'm here for the long run.

Who isn't in this for the long run?  Do you not think the market will adapt when the money actually matters ?

What were you contributing before ?  Why didn't we hear much from you previously?

I see 3 posts from you at the top of this forum.  You're pretty much spamming the board and calling everyone else greedy.

You contribute far less in "savings" than someone like happypatty, svk (sp?), or alt contributes.  It isn't even comparable.

I prefer to listen/read and then post an opinion to see what happens.

3 post = spam?

Ok maybe pay rates under 50% is to low right now but I suggest nobody to have pay rates above 80%
It looks really greedy even if it is not!  ;)

just my 2 BTSX  :)

Hah!  In politics perception is everything :) .

Very true.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

Ok maybe pay rates under 50% is to low right now but I suggest nobody to have pay rates above 80%

Hah!  In politics perception is everything :) .

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

iHashFury

Offline gamey

• View Profile

What is your motivation to not even be break even?  Without the asset registration fees, no one is making money.  I'm not sure why you would call anyone greedy with the current rate of pay being so low.

What are you doing besides saving people  0.0005 dollars a day ?  (I made up that number, but I doubt it is off by much...)

iHashFury

There are lots of greedy delegates out there.  :o

Get a better return with one of the following:

ihashfury 6%  ;D
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate ihashfury
perks 11%  :D
wallet_approve_delegate perks
perky 36 %  ;)