Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 400515 times)

Offline registeringishard

• View Profile
The latest client actually has integration with a registration faucet. We should use it!

@registeringishard I sent you some BTS.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 

I'll pay you back in a few days as promised, and I'll make sure I get the latest client, and ditch this username.

Offline Overthetop

The latest client actually has integration with a registration faucet. We should use it!

It is a sound feature of BTS!  :)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline registeringishard

• View Profile
Can someone please help me register an account?

I own a ton of bitshares on exchanges, and it's just ridiculous that I'm in a forum, begging to make a wallet work. 

Account Key: BTSX7T1G42Q9M9PuKmtAFNkwkUUH2vCdEkd6LN88dVMCmwE5bmQSex

Is this really this hard??

For the first 3 people that send me enough to register an account, I will send you 20x back.

How does anyone think bitshares will survive when it is this hard to register??  I'm just really baffled by this.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline doracron

BTS6TsfyAXfmm5sMxcnzug4jvuf5vgE9QbvQNEVUfqqctZZSffbfU

thank you.

Offline onceuponatime

now my id is

BTS8bLhXKaXWe2viC18NmFafw43fEVsTN5gLv1HaLyipLa7xcPef8

thanks

Sent.

i don't know why,but i still have not got the bts
who knows?

Is your wallet synced (look in the lower right hand corner, does it say "blocks are synced")?
thank you
i saw the following words in the right hand corner:
Last block was synced 113d 10h 49m 28s ago
not "blocks are synced"

No payment will show up until your client is synced up to the block the payment was received in. Are you running the latest update (v0.4.27.1) from here?

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases/tag/v0.4.27.1

Offline onceuponatime

Offline ljc81bts

• View Profile
now my id is

BTS8bLhXKaXWe2viC18NmFafw43fEVsTN5gLv1HaLyipLa7xcPef8

thanks

Sent.

i don't know why,but i still have not got the bts
who knows?

Is your wallet synced (look in the lower right hand corner, does it say "blocks are synced")?
thank you
i saw the following words in the right hand corner:
Last block was synced 113d 10h 49m 28s ago
not "blocks are synced"

Offline aweikan

• View Profile
BTS7AZYR8bfFN6S5EQr6vmjaZ96EqWA8fn1LEnrAcjrMPFgscyF3f

thank you

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
Trying to transfer my BTS to my wallet, but BTER is cancelling my request because BTS account is not registered or memo is too long?

I used my Account Key: BTS8fAVVkkvWyUj6z31P6jsinMf6PkCz5mMgtGCZcJoA2MQZQPfGW which is registered.

Any help would be great

Did you register your account "canucklehead"?, or some other account? Use that registered TITAN name.

ie. Use the registered name, not the long alphanumeric.

Thanks. Working now.

Offline onceuponatime

Trying to transfer my BTS to my wallet, but BTER is cancelling my request because BTS account is not registered or memo is too long?

I used my Account Key: BTS8fAVVkkvWyUj6z31P6jsinMf6PkCz5mMgtGCZcJoA2MQZQPfGW which is registered.

Any help would be great

Did you register your account "canucklehead"?, or some other account? Use that registered TITAN name.

ie. Use the registered name, not the long alphanumeric.

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile

Any help would be great

Offline onceuponatime

need BTS to finisch my account need help BTS6GWgUK7FHr55TYff9yaV76ezhCppJCyEJiZ2BmLwYHEcvEuXyX thanks

Sent.

need BTS to finisch my account need help BTS6GWgUK7FHr55TYff9yaV76ezhCppJCyEJiZ2BmLwYHEcvEuXyX thanks