Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 401528 times)

Offline onceuponatime

I'm not sure what happened. After I backed up my wallet to my desktop it disapeared from bitshares. then when I imported my wallet back it says that my user name was already in use and it appears that I have been asigned another "public Key". This is the one it shows now.  Also I did try to send some bitshares from BTER exchange and I don't see them either, maybe I jumped the gun?

THis is the public I'm showing now.. could you try it? thanks

BTSX7wJHdwn2BMqvCU2Uc8VZVs5BK8nhupqsH482Ayxeb9sthJ4kGu

I sent 1BTS to the new account.

Plz make sure to finish the syncing process to see the latest balance.

Since the large data volume of the blockchain, you need waiting for hours to sync the wallet.

Be patient...

So i have to run my wallet program for longer than 60 min? There's a preference that my wallet gets locked afther 60 min. Then i have to typ the login code again.
Will my wallet synchronize to the blockchain / transaction history if my wallet is locked?

And a second quistion to anwser, please:
I have now a few BTS cons on Bter exchange; can i send this to my bitshares X wallet? Or do i need BTS X coins?

Thank you!

BitsharesX has been rebranded to Bitshares, and BTSX coins to BTS, but there is no difference.

You can withdraw your BTS (formerly called BTSX) from BTER or other exchanges once you have registered your account name on the blockchain. You have been sent the necessary funds to your wallet to register an account.

You can modify the the logout time in Preferences, but I think the wallet keeps syncing while you are logged out.

Thank you!

Unfortunately my wallet still isn't synchronized. In the right lower corner of the wallet window, it says "Not connected".
Any ideas to solve my sync problem?
If i press the "my account" tab in the wallet, there's written down in green letters "Updating transaction history..."   But stil in the lower corner there ie in black letters "Not connected", with for vertical black stripes. It's this way for 30 hours now.

:(

On the left side click on "Console"

In the box enter: blockchain_get_block_count     and press enter

See what block number you are at.

Wait a few minutes and try again to see if block number has increased. If not restart your client and see if syncing is progressing.

Any further questions, please post in the "Newbies" section giving details of your operating system and a copy of the result when you enter into the console box the command   blockchain_get_info

I'm sorry I won't be able to help as I am not one of the tech people, but you will get help in the "Newbies" section.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:43:15 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline Menno

• View Profile
I'm not sure what happened. After I backed up my wallet to my desktop it disapeared from bitshares. then when I imported my wallet back it says that my user name was already in use and it appears that I have been asigned another "public Key". This is the one it shows now.  Also I did try to send some bitshares from BTER exchange and I don't see them either, maybe I jumped the gun?

Since the large data volume of the blockchain, you need waiting for hours to sync the wallet.

Be patient...

So i have to run my wallet program for longer than 60 min? There's a preference that my wallet gets locked afther 60 min. Then i have to typ the login code again.
Will my wallet synchronize to the blockchain / transaction history if my wallet is locked?

I have now a few BTS cons on Bter exchange; can i send this to my bitshares X wallet? Or do i need BTS X coins?

Thank you!

BitsharesX has been rebranded to Bitshares, and BTSX coins to BTS, but there is no difference.

You can withdraw your BTS (formerly called BTSX) from BTER or other exchanges once you have registered your account name on the blockchain. You have been sent the necessary funds to your wallet to register an account.

You can modify the the logout time in Preferences, but I think the wallet keeps syncing while you are logged out.

Thank you!

Unfortunately my wallet still isn't synchronized. In the right lower corner of the wallet window, it says "Not connected".
Any ideas to solve my sync problem?
If i press the "my account" tab in the wallet, there's written down in green letters "Updating transaction history..."   But stil in the lower corner there ie in black letters "Not connected", with for vertical black stripes. It's this way for 30 hours now.

:(

Offline Arkh

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Arkh
Thank you very much that's really nice of you all ! I just registered. I'm going to read the wiki

Offline onceuponatime

Hey,

I just joined the bitshares community, can someone help me to get started please ?

Here's my key :

BTSX6Pw9LPXAXjDypBwrix1FyMaS3L6uXpS95V1pJPam7zjFR5gnMU

Any tips for a newcomer ? I used ripple already and I think it's a bit similar, is it ?

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Sent you 0.5 BTS so that you can register your account.

The wiki is here:    http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Main_Page

Offline Overthetop

Hey,

I just joined the bitshares community, can someone help me to get started please ?

Here's my key :

Any tips for a newcomer ? I used ripple already and I think it's a bit similar, is it ?

Sent

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Arkh

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Arkh
Hey,

Here's my key :

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline niltonjr

my key  :D BTSX6zoNrQSaJWKzBrJFRz1y7HGbD95D5LquEn2va7fMWfJi4cgjhi

Offline onceuponatime

Be patient...

Thank you!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:58:42 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline onceuponatime

Hello! I am new out here. Downloaded my bitshares x wallet.
Before i can register my wallet acount i need some funding.
Who wants to help me taking my first steps?
I will help later another new bee :)

Please send some BTS X to:
BTSX7MkhjFjaB9w42HhQqNatqqUMUZKXV2y4oLxNCUXB2N6HphfVsh

Sent.

Offline Menno

• View Profile

Be patient...

Thank you!

Offline Menno

• View Profile
Hello! I am new out here. Downloaded my bitshares x wallet.
Before i can register my wallet acount i need some funding.
Who wants to help me taking my first steps?
I will help later another new bee :)

Please send some BTS X to:
BTSX7MkhjFjaB9w42HhQqNatqqUMUZKXV2y4oLxNCUXB2N6HphfVsh

Offline Overthetop

Be patient...

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:20:34 pm by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline micah118

• View Profile
  • BitShares: micah