Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 402258 times)

Offline blaiser

• View Profile
Thank you, I got the BTSX, so now I know the wallet is working. I will check out the link and see what I find out there, thank you again.

~Blaise

Offline onceuponatime

Hi,

This is my BTSX Key: BTSX5w4oyQSmJStjEPFn5uBovWZ8qBpHo9WoHcHQsYzQ3jwvR6ZN5M

Awhile back you sent me .1 BTSX and I received it (BTW, thank you). Then about a week ago I sent myself 40 BTCX from an exchange (Poloniex) and they show it completed but never made it to my wallet (COMPLETE: 9f4a18072d25be4aa6eb53a6bc74f4ec88626b6f). Is there a link I can place my private key to check if I'm registered or paste the transaction number to see where it went or if it did at all? Thank you.

Sent.

Here is a link for your question: http://bitsharesblocks.com/accounts

Offline blaiser

• View Profile
Hi,

This is my BTSX Key: BTSX5w4oyQSmJStjEPFn5uBovWZ8qBpHo9WoHcHQsYzQ3jwvR6ZN5M

Awhile back you sent me .1 BTSX and I received it (BTW, thank you). Then about a week ago I sent myself 40 BTCX from an exchange (Poloniex) and they show it completed but never made it to my wallet (COMPLETE: 9f4a18072d25be4aa6eb53a6bc74f4ec88626b6f). Is there a link I can place my private key to check if I'm registered or paste the transaction number to see where it went or if it did at all? Thank you.

Offline onceuponatime

Hi, I'd like to register my account too!

BTSX8E8sCsR7DHToLbnTDJ5TcZXT6NnRDvCQVXP84P1URS5JriuECG

Thanks!

Sent.

Offline chsln

• View Profile
Hi, I'd like to register my account too!

BTSX8E8sCsR7DHToLbnTDJ5TcZXT6NnRDvCQVXP84P1URS5JriuECG

Thanks!
Delegate: bitfeeds.chsln

Offline onceuponatime

Disclaimer: I have no idea what's going on. How did I get here?

Request: I think having shares would help me have an idea and some telletubby-looking creature pointed me in this direction for shares. So, if someone wouldn't mind sharing shares with me, I'd be happy to be a sharer in the future if I have shares to share.

I think this is needed: BTSX687s8LwZHyiLJttcSVzViPZeL86xdDf9WcczjLweJeRF94fC7E

Sent.

Offline onceuponatime

Hi, I trying register too, purchase BTSX on an exchange, but need register name first.
Thank You

Account Key: BTSX8N8y9o3kDMw5FRqddV58qQRLB9cvJ53rxeqWriLUDQEQELiZBH

Sent.

Offline notlogic

• View Profile
Disclaimer: I have no idea what's going on. How did I get here?

Request: I think having shares would help me have an idea and some telletubby-looking creature pointed me in this direction for shares. So, if someone wouldn't mind sharing shares with me, I'd be happy to be a sharer in the future if I have shares to share.

I think this is needed: BTSX687s8LwZHyiLJttcSVzViPZeL86xdDf9WcczjLweJeRF94fC7E

Offline austinoutland

• View Profile
Hi, I trying register too, purchase BTSX on an exchange, but need register name first.
Thank You

Account Key: BTSX8N8y9o3kDMw5FRqddV58qQRLB9cvJ53rxeqWriLUDQEQELiZBH

Offline onceuponatime

I'm also trying to register my account.

BTSX8afU3QjaPhXvxnNw6eJPguVpR3vPPaM7VfxaRYBPTtLFAWzroU

Sent.

Maybe I did something wrong, but I didn't see the money come into my client. :/  Can I see the transaction on the blockchain?

Sorry, my fault. Apparently I wasn't connected and the transaction expired. I have re-sent. Let me know if you see it now.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:39:33 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline dmp1ce

• View Profile

Sent.

Maybe I did something wrong, but I didn't see the money come into my client. :/  Can I see the transaction on the blockchain?

Offline BitCoin Operated Boy

• View Profile
Hello,

I've tried to register by buying some BitShares on Bittrex and withdrawing them to the wallet but the withdrawal seems to be stuck and never reached my wallet. Maybe I have to register it first.

Could you, please transfer me a tiny amount. Thanks

Account: bitcoin-operated-boy

Key: BTSX88M3QEj2YzQuUQtDgWEsiuxtFSRBUtgo9CCpqU1ZTQYk1wWtJo

Sent.

Thanks. I'm waiting to receive it. I have got some connection issue:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10895.0

Offline onceuponatime

Sent.

Offline onceuponatime

Hello,

I've tried to register by buying some BitShares on Bittrex and withdrawing them to the wallet but the withdrawal seems to be stuck and never reached my wallet. Maybe I have to register it first.

Could you, please transfer me a tiny amount. Thanks

Account: bitcoin-operated-boy

Key: BTSX88M3QEj2YzQuUQtDgWEsiuxtFSRBUtgo9CCpqU1ZTQYk1wWtJo

Sent.