Author Topic: What is Invictus's Policy on Selling their AGS BTSx in first 6-12mo?  (Read 7408 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Because they have been accepting PTS for AGS and buying AGS with their own funds since day one.  Their employees are not only paid in PTS but are known to reinvest them in AGS.

The token is their primary monetization, I don't have specific information but doing some calculations in my head I think that's the ballpark, which is why I'm asking.

Don't make it sound like my own AGS are somehow I3's - same goes for anyone else getting paid by I3. My *personal* policy will be, "whatever I feel like".

As far as I understand I3 does not own any AGS, only PTS, and so the only BTSX they own is from the ~250k PTS, or about 10%.

I voted "Commit to not selling until the market is deeper".
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
1.We need a minus button on this forum... as in '-'5

2.Being on the subject, what is the policy of Bitcoin regarding selling BTC? AS we all know 100% of BTC are or once where owned by the company or its employees –the miners.
????

Offline testz

If I'm not mistaken Invictus has the largest single and composite holdings between their members and AGS, is there any policy on holding? selling? any sort of restrictions or disclosures you intend to make or require?

As I know Invictus commit to invest funds to development, I think they smart enough to do it with maximum profit for future developments.

http://bitshares.org/resources/ags-pts/
"The BitShares AGS Campaign has ended.
No further donation competitions remain.
It has been an amazing success raising over 5600 BTC and 415,000 PTS to fund development of the industry.
We thank all who have participated.  Now you will immediately begin to see the results.
The following AGS information is left here for historical reference only."

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Because they have been accepting PTS for AGS and buying AGS with their own funds since day one.  Their employees are not only paid in PTS but are known to reinvest them in AGS.

The token is their primary monetization, I don't have specific information but doing some calculations in my head I think that's the ballpark, which is why I'm asking.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Am I right in thinking you control more than 40% of the total supply?

What specific information makes you think they control more than 40%? 

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
If I'm not mistaken Invictus has the largest single and composite holdings between their members and AGS, is there any policy on holding? selling? any sort of restrictions or disclosures you intend to make or require?

Am I right in thinking you control more than 40% of the total supply?
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com