Author Topic: Clutter fund – accepting donations and making payouts! NOW!  (Read 4817 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Manifesto of the Clutter Fund aka The Charitable Clutter Fund

1. We do believe that the amount of clutter is not enough! A good way to increase it is to have more ‘the price is right’ threads. We find that a relatively good amount of clutter can be achieved if we have separate thread for each and every minute of each and every day!

2. We believe that clutter is not only good for the community (as explained in p.1) but also can be very profitable, which we find an attractive feature of the clutter find.

3. We also believe some deep thinkers on this forum are not ‘listened to’ enough! They too often come with great ideas, if not great ideas at least highly profitable ideas. Hence the change of the name of the fund from simply Clutter Fund to Charitably Clutter Fund. One prominent member of our community has not only declared the clutter to be profitable, he is proving it each and every day. Putting the hard work needed to rip the profits from clutter.

4. Clutter can be fun too, it can actually be a party! We think we will call the clutter parties –Dogeparties. Dogeparties are more fun than regular parties, as they open even better chance for profitability.

This manifesto might be extended… as from  almost every post in our first ever clutter thread we gain more and more ideas. Read them all, not just the first post. Unlike the 1001 clutter thread we aim for in our first week, all posts here are worth reading, not just the OP!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Re:
Do you not think even having 1/2 good marketing/promotions threads .... would be a positive?

Yes 0.5 seems like the perfect number. But also read my next post.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
I think there will ultimately be a sub-section for these things.

I think ‘ Bank & Exchange’ is un excellent place for that! Let’s put them all there… wait, maybe in ‘Technical Support’ will be even better.

Is that even more sarcasm?   :P

I mean like maybe a child board 'competitions & give-aways' in the BTSX section for example. Banning them is fine too.

Do you not think even having 1/2 good marketing/promotions threads coming directly from dacsunlimited would be a positive?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I think ‘ Bank & Exchange’ is un excellent place for that! Let’s put them all there… wait, maybe in ‘Technical Support’ will be even better.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Is the clutter fund a not so subtle objection at random prize/give-away threads?  :)

But I don't think the 1/2 threads running at the moment constitutes clutter. Yet... 

The BTT promotion in X has more views than anything else on the 1st page and the fun guessing game in this section will probably have more views than anything else in the 1st page of the general discussion by tomorrow.

I'm happy to have just 1/2 good promotions/marketing exercise threads that come from the dacsunlimited and have the others put elsewhere. But as yet, I've seen none of the former.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Guys I believe you are up to something huge here!

Imagine the proof-of-charity, when done right to charities real close to our hearts and pockets, being combined with the enormous amount of clutter that we can create in literally no time!
The profitability of the possibilities this brings are truly endless. It will a party for the ages, dogeparty if you wish.

Read my signature…
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 02:55:21 pm by Simeon II »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

You mean I should rename it ‘Proof-of-Charity Clutter Fund'?

Sure, if you think that way, it will be far more profitable - no problem.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
My concern is someone else takes this idea and runs with it...  Tony, what would you name it ??
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:26:27 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Are you practically educating forum members on alternative methods for retrieving private capital?

Yes, that too but mainly if the proposed split works, I have great chance of starting the oil drilling business I have planned for so long.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:06:38 am by tonyk »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Are you practically educating forum members on alternative methods for retrieving private capital?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
ROFL.  Thread of the year IMO.

Happy to bring a smile to at least one person, btw.

That's what we do at ClutterFund.buz !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:04:49 am by tonyk »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Nice idea . More participants in the forum... that is if Stan is ready to donate.

You are a smart man jwiz168!

Love your support. We need more people just like you.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Nice idea . More participants in the forum... that is if Stan is ready to donate.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The Clutter fund has not received 50,000 BTS donation from Stan and or anybody else as of yet.
But it will soon enough receive such donations. Stan just needs to see our great idea!

How the clutter fund works – it gives 4% of all donations received to people that start threads with high gambling value at random places in this forum. Threads like this ‘Guess the price of BTSX at 10:07am Pacific time on exchange X, The winner wins – Y BTSX.’

So post your account ID here and start a thread.

All thread starters will split 4% of all donations to the clutter fund.