Author Topic: Announcement Regarding February 28 2014 BitShares Snapshot and Future DACs  (Read 10981 times)

Offline bytemaster

This looks like an old GUI... the latest GUIs have a file selector dialog.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline kyma

• View Profile
So I was holding PTS at the time of the snapshot ...am I entitled to anything? I never heard anything about it

Yes, you can import your PTS wallet into the BTSX wallet: bitshares-x.info

Thank you. I had tried using this feature (which was a little buried I must say) But I couldn't get the filepath correct

After several attempts and trying the following:

file:///Users/UserName/Desktop/wallet.dat
~/Desktop/wallet.dat
and finally
/Users/UserName/Desktop/wallet.dat

This last filepath was the golden ticket. Thanks for reassuring me I was trying to do this correctly! All is well in the land of BTSX

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:21:52 pm by kyma »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
So I was holding PTS at the time of the snapshot ...am I entitled to anything? I never heard anything about it

Yes, you can import your PTS wallet into the BTSX wallet: bitshares-x.info
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline kyma

• View Profile

Offline kyma

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline silatejo

• View Profile
what about people like me who had their PTS in cryptsy?
Is it just lost? Who claims the Bitshares X?

You have to ask Cryptsy whether they give the BTS they receive to you.

Cryptsy has made it clear they won't participate in the conversion.

Cryptsy subtitle: 'Thanks for the free BTSXTs'

I can't accept that.
Enrique said he was successful twittering Big Vern.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3305.msg42438#msg42438
I was told by cryptsy today:
"We will not be converting any of our PTS to Bitshares for ourselves or customers at this time. If we decide to in the future the bitshares will go to the customers. But we have no plans for this"

my question:
Will I see in the bitshares XT - blockchain, if a certain PTS public adress was utilized for bitshares XT

sumantso

Cryptsy has made it clear they won't participate in the conversion.

Cryptsy subtitle: 'Thanks for the free BTSXTs'

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline silatejo

• View Profile

Offline yellowecho

everyone dumped their PTS  ::) hmmm i knew that was going to happen just sat around and let it my money dissapear... PTS will still give you stake in future innovations though yes?
Yup, you've secured your stake in future innovations.  And no worries, your money hasn't disappeared.. instead, the value of your PTS has simply shifted into BTS.  8)
Think of it as a stock split.  ;D
+5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
everyone dumped their PTS  ::) hmmm i knew that was going to happen just sat around and let it my money dissapear... PTS will still give you stake in future innovations though yes?
Yup, you've secured your stake in future innovations.  And no worries, your money hasn't disappeared.. instead, the value of your PTS has simply shifted into BTS.  8)
Think of it as a stock split.  ;D

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio

This drop was expected, time to double down, future DAC success will resurrect PTS.

No worries.
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline kyma

• View Profile