Author Topic: [ANN] Keyhotee users and Delegate requests for KeyID.  (Read 28174 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
http://pastebin.com/CRMNWaes

Above is a list of all the delegates and their public key.  These will go into the genesis block for the KeyID/DNS DAC.

Problems.

1) I'm  not sure what to do about sub accounts.  x1.sun or whomever can't have that name because it simply is not legal in DNS DAC. (?)

2) There is a problem with the intentionally long names being truncated at the start/end.  That may or may not be fixed.  There is no obligation for I3/whoever to include every delegate name.

3) Find an obscene name and I'll remove it.

Later i will repost an up to date list of keyhotee founder and their public keys.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Now I see my chosen name "Ted" registered

Offline gamey

• View Profile
1rst column keyhotee name
2nd column is DNS name
3rd column is the key used to claim DNS id.
If it is a name then it means the btsx key will be used.
If it says  KEYHOTEE_KEY_TO_BE_GENERATED your name will be placed in genesis block with keyhotee key.
Otherwise it has your xts address.

3 column out of date list removed.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:02:31 am by gamey »

Offline logxing

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:45:59 pm by logxing »
BTS Account:logxing

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
Thanks for your quick reply. In the meantime I re-submitted the original registration form sent out by Stan. If I don't get anywhere with that I'll try what you wrote. Thanks again.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I was a founder and donated 10 PTS

Date: 16/11/2013 13:28
To: Keyhotee Ted PaGrkSDmQDYRmHz86mtuv48VEWYqubcRMg
Debit: -10.00 PTS
Net amount: -10.00 PTS
Transaction ID: 142c963c1c5bc009ab45ed0270f85edf8d223bbffbf0215c708ffc4002505bda

I was all set up with Keyhotee on my imac but am having huge issues with the latest version as I am unable to get it to work. Can you please confirm my ID name Ted?

I ma working diligently to resolve these issues and problems. Thanks

The easiest thing to do is to just create a BTSX account and give me that account.  I will then use the public key from that account for your new DNS account.  I have never used keyhotee nor do I have a founder account to test anything with.  It will be much easier to just use BTSX chain at this point.  The account name on BTSX doesn't matter, just that you are in possession of the private key for the account you give me.  THanks !

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
I was a founder and donated 10 PTS

Date: 16/11/2013 13:28
To: Keyhotee Ted PaGrkSDmQDYRmHz86mtuv48VEWYqubcRMg
Debit: -10.00 PTS
Net amount: -10.00 PTS
Transaction ID: 142c963c1c5bc009ab45ed0270f85edf8d223bbffbf0215c708ffc4002505bda

I was all set up with Keyhotee on my imac but am having huge issues with the latest version as I am unable to get it to work. Can you please confirm my ID name Ted?

I ma working diligently to resolve these issues and problems. Thanks

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Ok here is the final list using keyhotee ids after the BTSX list.  If someone has a problem, then please speak up. 

For changes utilizing btsx key, here are the 4 users currently signed up for changes.  I have not taken BTSX NAME snapshot yet so I don't have the BTSX addresses to go with the 4 below.

alt has requested delegate name changes.
linzheming as linzheming
zhangbin as zhangbin
bspooner as brian

list brb
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:57:37 am by gamey »

Offline yidaidaxia

• View Profile
When is the deadline for this request? I may not decide on my Keyhotee ID till this weekend..
PTS: PmUT7H6e7Hvp9WtKtxphK8AMeRndnow2S8   /   BTC: 1KsJzs8zYppVHBp7CbyvQAYrEAWXEcNvmp   /   BTSX: yidaidaxia (暂用)
新浪微博: yidaidaxia_郝晓曦 QQ:36191175试手补天

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Ok new list posted with requested changes.  Tell me if you have corrections.  Please post this link to Chinese boards, someone.  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6675.msg88646#msg88646

Offline bitshare007777

• View Profile
Keyhotee Founder: "宏帮#Aggressive" ->  "hello"
Is your desired KeyID squatted on BTSX?:   yes
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 02:12:31 pm by bitshare007777 »

Offline king

• View Profile

no,gamey,I think there is a misunderstanding, I do not want to
King converted to mark, the last time such a dispute on the Value of the proposed alternative,
I hope King to king

thanks!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:25:10 pm by Stan »
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
I don't think so.Because both "xiaomi" and "mi" are the same meaning in the real world.

Hey, My keyhotee ID is up on that list, do I need to do anything else from this point on?, also can I change it to "r" or are we allowed to to do that?

Also how do we import our names into the BTSx client and get our btsx?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 06:07:27 am by JetainM »
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Hey, My keyhotee ID is up on that list, do I need to do anything else from this point on?, also can I change it to "r" or are we allowed to to do that?

Also how do we import our names into the BTSx client and get our btsx?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:17:23 am by smiley35 »

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
Regarding JetainM and sudo both wanting mi.

Toast may override my decision or I may change it if I decide my facts are incorrect.

JetainM is a keyhotee founder.  I am not sure if sudo is, but sudo's claim for 'mi' is because he registered 'mi' as delegate on btsx.  This was after JetainM's post and realizing that registering as delegate meant it would be on DNS blockchain. 

JetainM is both keyhotee donator and requested 'mi' on new blockchain first, so I am giving JetainM 'mi'.

I'm sorry sudo, I know it doesn't seem fair but I am at a loss as what else to do.  I think I3 wants to honor the keyhotee founders, and JetainM did ask first to have it on new chain.

i got the infomation(delegate would be transfer to dns) form qq&www.bts.hk, prepared to register two or three character id to be delegate for saving time
I am busy on Moving the office those days,when i have time to register the short id,conflict happened.

so  it will be funny 
xiaomi in  btsx&dns will belong to the same person.
mi in btsx belongs to me&in dns, it's not。

xiaomi is similar  XiaoMi
not mi

>> blockchain_get_account  xiaomi

Name: xiaomi
Last Updated: 73 hours ago
Owner Key: BTSX4wo1Hagazg17ffgonZRuCmDwWfk7uTC4A8gjhenw69wAtU2La1
Active Key History:
- BTSX4wo1Hagazg17ffgonZRuCmDwWfk7uTC4A8gjhenw69wAtU2La1, last used 22 days ago

ID    NAME (* next in line)           APPROVAL       PRODUCED MISSED   RELIABILITY   PAY RATE PAY BALANCE         LAST BLOCK
============================================================================================================================
1744  xiaomi                          0.0000000000 % 0        0        N/A           50 %     0.00000 BTSX        NONE     

Public Data:
{
  "gravatarID": "8e5bca264f2f60a4a8a408c93065a869"
}
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:44:55 pm by sudo »