Author Topic: BTSX registration  (Read 2680 times)

merockstar

I changed the reg fee, my account name, and ran as admin. I was able to finally register! Thank you for the support :D much appreciated

woot! cheers!

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I changed the reg fee, my account name, and ran as admin. I was able to finally register! Thank you for the support :D much appreciated 

Offline Riverhead

Was this your founder ID?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:01:33 am by Riverhead »

Offline Riverhead

I had this happen with the new dry run 11 gui. I had to set the fee manually for it to work.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:54:22 pm by Riverhead »

merockstar

have you tried a different account name?

maybe somebody already ganked "BTCJesus"

I know some people were squatting names (for some reason), and btcjesus was roger ver's nickname. seems like as logical a name to squat as any.

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile

I can't remember how it is supposed to behave and my windows GUI isn't available.  It should be a straightforward affair.  What OS and release do you have ?  It sounds like perhaps you are encountering a bug.

So you still have 10 BTSX and no registered accounts after trying this several times ?

I have 64 bit windows 8 OS. The registration is very straightforward, its just not registering. My balance stays at 10 BTSX and nothing happens. The window just stays popped up after hitting the okay for registration . Could it be due to privacy settings?

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I can't remember how it is supposed to behave and my windows GUI isn't available.  It should be a straightforward affair.  What OS and release do you have ?  It sounds like perhaps you are encountering a bug.

So you still have 10 BTSX and no registered accounts after trying this several times ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
Nothing happens after I hit the okay on the registration pop up. No transaction is recorded, my account is not registered. Could this be do to some anti virus operating or maybe a pop up blocker?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
Through the donation of a fellow I have 10 BTSX. I am trying to register the account but to no avail. The wallet simply brings up the registration, pay from account. No action is taken after I hit ok? Do I need to install a separate file for this or???