Author Topic: New Chapter for MktDirector  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Riverhead

Re: New Chapter for MktDirector
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 11:52:39 am »
I always wanted to run a completely virtual company almost as a lark.  Outsource HR, Development, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting and you could run the whole business from your dinning room :) .

On a more serious note having Marketing outsourced to Brian's new venture means he has a lot more skin in the game. Now promoting BitShares is not just a job for Brian. It's a potential feather in the portfolio of a new company. The stakes are much higher, the rewards much greater.

Or to put it in Doge-speak: Much Stake. Such Reward. So Marketing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:54:58 am by Riverhead »

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 12:34:35 pm »
Good luck Brian in your new direction and I'm sure we'll hear more from you  +5%
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 01:43:54 pm »
FYI:  Brian is more enthused with BTSX than at any point in the past 9 months.  He is working for marketing of BTSX, VOTE, DNS, any any other DAC.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 02:24:29 pm »
Thanks guys.   My primary focus will be all about BitSharesX right now as the strategy for upcoming DACs is still being drafted.   Riverhead is right, I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time. 

The marketing campaign we plan to run won't take effect overnight, but when it does, we expect to see significant adoption and inflow of capital to BitSharesX. We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

B

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 02:30:05 pm »
get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

+5% +5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »
Sounds like an awesome plan guys!

I love that Brian, Toast, DACsunlimited etc. are getting their own ventures up and running. More skin in the game, more responsibility and boundless awesomeness.

we have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

This is exactly it! All the best! If you succeed we all do. :)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 02:55:02 pm »
We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc. 
Is Brian the only one who is paid when those targets are met?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 02:58:57 pm »
We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc. 

No
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »

I love that Brian, Toast, DACsunlimited etc. are getting their own ventures up and running. More skin in the game, more responsibility and boundless awesomeness.

Check out the new DAC Sun Limited website.  It looks awesome!

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 03:05:43 pm »

Check out the new DAC Sun Limited website.  It looks awesome!
+5%

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 03:06:51 pm »

No
Freerider problem / group trap? Just trying to understand the incentive structure....

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 03:08:07 pm »
 +5% Good luck Brian

Offline GaltReport

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 03:37:03 pm »
...I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time....

Good idea.  You now become more of an investor with great upside potential for your efforts.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 03:38:10 pm »
Thanks guys.   My primary focus will be all about BitSharesX right now as the strategy for upcoming DACs is still being drafted.   Riverhead is right, I have a lot more skin in the game as I'll only be rewarded for my efforts and results now and no longer paid for my time. 

The marketing campaign we plan to run won't take effect overnight, but when it does, we expect to see significant adoption and inflow of capital to BitSharesX. We have targets for number of downloads, number of funded wallets, total market cap, etc.  So please, get your hands on BTSX now, while it's still cheap. I want the community to benefit from what's to come, since you all built this as much as any of us have. 

B

+5%

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 03:38:28 pm »
 +5% best of luck brian!