Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin X: Looking for Chinese Event Organizer  (Read 2675 times)

Offline fuzzy

Definitely! I believe there are many people from Chinese Community willing to do something.

I'd like to have more information, send to me please.
metalallen@hotmail.com

might need to PM me metalallen....unfortunately it says your email does not work for some reason. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

We need one spokesman officially assigned by 3i to clarify critical info and sync thoughts.

This guy should exactly and instantly catch any critical info and stuffs which from 3i offical.

I think maybe it is not easy to find the right people, but I insist this is very important to the chinese marketing.

Big part of chinese community even can not understand BTS system operating mechanism ,we need official guys to make education constantly here.

We can all work together on this if you guys are interested. @metalallen, I will definitely email you soon from beyondbitcoin@gmail.com

Thanks for all the support already!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:37:16 am by fuznuts »

Offline Overthetop

We need one spokesman officially assigned by 3i to clarify critical info and sync thoughts.

This guy should exactly and instantly catch any critical info and stuffs which from 3i offical.

I think maybe it is not easy to find the right people, but I insist this is very important to the chinese marketing.

Big part of chinese community even can not understand BTS system operating mechanism ,we need official guys to make education constantly here.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:09:44 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Most of the Chinisese community members are very active in chatting groups, like in QQ. Basically, we are hanging out everyday :P
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Definitely! I believe there are many people from Chinese Community willing to do something.

I'd like to have more information, send to me please.
metalallen@hotmail.com
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline fuzzy

I am hoping we can get some people from the active Chinese Community who are interested in creating their own Hangouts for Chinese content creation. 

Please feel free to vote on the poll above and contact me for more information on how to help!