Author Topic: Do I need a trading expert?  (Read 5367 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
If BTSX goes to even $10 in my life time I won't need any trading advice.  You can all join me for Mai Tais on the beach, my treat :) .

My point, exactly!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
That being said I can send you my trade ideas(no trading expert, nor playing one), for you to consider for next to nothing.

please send this to me as well..
thanks

Sure, I can just post them in the market thread. I just started doing so before going on vacation, and stopped after coming back, cause nobody seem to care.

Offline Riverhead

If BTSX goes to even $10 in my life time I won't need any trading advice.  You can all join me for Mai Tais on the beach, my treat :) .

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
ok a trading advice from me as well...don't sell a single one before we get n.2 and only then 10%, sell 20% when we surpass bitcoin, sell 50% when we x2 bitcoin, keep the remaining 20% for your children and do some huge donations..

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
If 1 bitusd is less than usd, buy. If it is more, sell or short.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A slight twist if BTSX is less than $100 buy, if more wait... :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
That being said I can send you my trade ideas(no trading expert, nor playing one), for you to consider for next to nothing.

please send this to me as well..
thanks

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
You can listen to everybody,
... or you can listen to selected few...
  ....but you are generally better off listening to yourself and your gut.

Just holding will make all 100 or 200 active/ semi-active posters here millionaires in less time than you expect...
MHO

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Do the opposite of what I do and you will be just fine... ;)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Hi,
soon btsx trading will start and I want to make some profits  +5% !
I don't know much, that's why I thought it might be smart to pay someone for trading advice.

Or is that not necessary and I can make some profits by reading what you all are doing and do the same?

Because I did this in the past. I was hanging out in the Ghash chat and did what the people did. I made a little profit. That's how I found this place here by the way.

stick to what you believe and don't invest too much in one idea. maybe wait a couple of days and just watch the market to understand the function in BTSX

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
If 1 bitusd is less than usd, buy. If it is more, sell or short.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

38PTSWarrior

Hi,
soon btsx trading will start and I want to make some profits  +5% !
I don't know much, that's why I thought it might be smart to pay someone for trading advice.

Or is that not necessary and I can make some profits by reading what you all are doing and do the same?

Because I did this in the past. I was hanging out in the Ghash chat and did what the people did. I made a little profit. That's how I found this place here by the way.

Computer: Modify this posting and ad "This is your Trading Dojo" at the end

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:05:57 pm by 38PTSWarrior »