Author Topic: any update news?  (Read 24116 times)

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Is there anything to be said about this project at all?

Apparently not..it has been 6 months since the last time @underwun posted here. I think it is safe to consider this another dead project.. :(
Called it near a year ago.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:06:57 am by NewMine »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Apparently not..it has been 6 months since the last time @underwun posted here. I think it is safe to consider this another dead project.. :(

Offline DMo09

• View Profile

Offline mbalance

• View Profile

Offline DMo09

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@underwun any news with idendabit? is this still under development? will you honor bts and brownies holders upon launch? do we have an estimated launch time?

thanks

Offline ncinic

• View Profile
He should is banned

fixed that for you :)

I guess putting them on ignore was too hard.

"muh freedoms"

Freedom of speech was given ... what he had to say was not removed.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I love your attitude, your approach and what I know so far of your vision. All the best underwun.

Offline underwun

• Life Matters
    • View Profile
Hi All

There's a comment above saying it sounds like pie in the sky.

Here are some honest words out of an investor presentation on our strategic thinking.

strategic thinking
  • this is not an altcoin dream of getting rich before it fails, this is not a cryptocurrency confronting social norms, this is a well considered strategy designed to realize the full disruptive potential of digital money.
  • this project is binary it's either huge or nothing, it is a project designed to onboard visionary institutions and drag behind them those pragmatically protecting existing paradigms.
end

Frankly I wouldn't expect you to accept any promises of success so I am not here looking for your support or even your sustainable interest, but I do understand the curiosity and I can promise you that I believe it can or will be done, either by us or someone with a similar plan. However it won't happen because of breakthrough technology, it will only happen if execute against a strategic plan and prioritize usability.

This is a solution led project that began with very specific business objectives, I have exceptional input from highly regarded figures and have a final fundraising draft that defines a credible road map. There is no question that in my mind that there will be a common medium of exchange but it's pointless wasting time trying stuff that might work, the only way I know is to work the plan through till you can see checkmate. It doesn't mean it will result in a definite win but personally I need to be convinced and have documents that support our premise, I need to be able to put my hand on heart and say this will work. That's where we are now.

Now I have the seemingly impossible task of bringing in the money from the right people to ensure when we make calls to relevant leaders they pick up. All I can promise you I have done this before at the highest level and I am not in the least intimidated, but realistically we are surrounded by a background of noisy failures, financial scams and technology that until recently was still finding its way and it is for this reason you have every reason to challenge our ambitions and if that's your thing, knock yourself out because as Dan would describe Bitshares 2.0, I am industrial strength and battle hardened and we have only just begun.

Love and hugs and a very merry christmas to all of you...

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 07:01:37 pm by underwun »
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

@Vizzini  Send Blythe Masters some SPERM

#sharebits "onceuponatime" 1 FISTBUMP

I think I've invested more in UIA's on this blockchain than I have in NXT, but I'm afraid fav is going to bring down the ban hammer and kill off all this fun with BitShares one day.  :-\

This is a serious business and a working man's platform guise, keep it legit and stawp all teh horseplay (at $20 a pop)!  :P

I've never had more fun wasting my easily earned money!  Except at a strip club.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Vizzini, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
#sharebits "NewMine" 2 SPERM
#sharebits "underwun" 2000 SPERM

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.