Other > Beyond Bitcoin [closed]

Show from 8-8-2014

(1/4) > >>

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: bitcoinerS on August 19, 2014, 12:28:16 pm ---Annotation may be useful for some, but sound  is what I am after. Would be nice to listen to show right away after recording.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you.  Let me explain how the vision is going at this point in time. 

The server is there.  We set up the hangouts and Gamey largely volunteers his time to record and edit it for us.  I think he does a wonderful job and to be honest...with a baby, school, work and this I do not know if it could be done without him.  Thank you Gamey.  This is the perfect opportunity to say this so thank you. 

As for listening to them a week after they happen--if someone came by and really wanted to become part of the team I am pretty sure another person would be welcomed.  Literally anyone can record the high fidelity audio in the server, effectively making it possible to capture the raw, unedited stuff.  Nothing is stopping someone who wants to have it released earlier from attending, participating in discussion (or just listening), recording, editing and polishing it up...then publishing it under their own name. 

Nothing is stopping others from using the server to schedule their own meetups and hangouts either.  Literally anyone who wants to create content about their project can do it this way...and with none of the potential issues with Google. 

I am in one of my "capstone classes" toward the end of my degree right now so I've been busy, but I plan on getting delegates up and running soon to hopefully help pay people to help who volunteer(ed) for this project.  I think it is the least I can do. 

Anyway, man.  Thanks for the question and I hope you will someday stop by and have your voice be heard in the hangout(s).  8)

gamey:

--- Quote from: tonyk on August 19, 2014, 06:59:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: gamey on August 19, 2014, 06:54:03 pm ---Daytime bump for show with annotations.

--- End quote ---

Can you add closed captioning?

:) Just messing with you.

--- End quote ---

Honestly not that bad of an idea joke or not.  I think I'll be adding braille first though.

tonyk:

--- Quote from: gamey on August 19, 2014, 06:54:03 pm ---Daytime bump for show with annotations.

--- End quote ---

Can you add closed captioning?

:) Just messing with you.

gamey:
Daytime bump for show with annotations.

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: bitcoinerS on August 19, 2014, 12:28:16 pm ---Annotation may be useful for some, but sound  is what I am after. Would be nice to listen to show right away after recording.

--- End quote ---

ill likely soon be setting up some delegates to pay bounties for BBx.  So please keep that in mind moving forward. It is time to begin using DPOS so the operation is sustainable so any help getting delegates voted in will go to paying for these things

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version