Author Topic: Let's show power of our community  (Read 3716 times)

Offline testz

Bump. We know that our forum it's a best crypto forum, let's vote for it.  :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 09:34:27 pm by testz »

Offline testz

Let's push it again.  :)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Yeah, I'm logged in.  I can reply to the post, just can't vote.

Somebody most have voted from your computer already... I do not know then... You sure you account is not restricted somehow?

I think you'd still be able to change your vote.  my best guess is minimum post count restriction.

Interesting, I only have 44 posts and could vote. I clicked create new poll and I don't see any option to set a minimum number of posts for a user to vote, but that could be an admin setting set by bitcointalk.

I only have 10 post and I can't vote. I'm guessing there is a minimum post count.

You can try getting to 15 posts total (I do not think you can go over 14 activity, if they are all from today). And check if 14 activity is enough...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Somebody most have voted from your computer already... I do not know then... You sure you account is not restricted somehow?

I think you'd still be able to change your vote.  my best guess is minimum post count restriction.

Interesting, I only have 44 posts and could vote. I clicked create new poll and I don't see any option to set a minimum number of posts for a user to vote, but that could be an admin setting set by bitcointalk.

I only have 10 post and I can't vote. I'm guessing there is a minimum post count.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline valtr

• View Profile

Xeldal

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
here too. maybe im just too low on posts to vote?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Same problem here.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Xeldal

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
how do you vote?  I'm not seeing any buttons.  Is there a minimum post count requirement or am I just missing something?

You should be logged in.

Offline mint chocolate chip

voted, at the moment, bitsharestalk is ahead of everyone including bitcointalk!

Xeldal

how do you vote?  I'm not seeing any buttons.  Is there a minimum post count requirement or am I just missing something?

clout

Offline testz