Other > BitShares AGS

100btsx bounty for help importing ags dontation

(1/3) > >>

bitcool:
Great, I found the import wallet function, and it worked well with the PTS wallet.

I used the block explorer and found the FROM address when I made AGS donation, I imported individual private keys, it showed X amount, I then imported the wallet containing these keys, it show Y amount, Y>>X. So it looks like I made some donation that I forgot :(

Gentso1:

--- Quote from: bitcool on August 18, 2014, 10:54:32 pm ---Does this dump/import priv key method works on both BTC & PTS donated toward AGS?  i.e. btsx client will be able to check both types of private keys against the block chain?

--- End quote ---

For btc I opened the bitshares x client and clicked the account I wanted the btsx in. I then went to the advanced tab, selected the wallet type, then imported the wallet.

What made me scratch my head is that the client said it imported the wallet successfully even though it had not (because I gave it the wrong password).

For pts it is the same process just a different wallet.

bitcool:
I remember seeing a bounty here on scanning and importing all private keys in a wallet, any one can provide more info on that? thanks!

bitcool:
Does this dump/import priv key method works on both BTC & PTS donated toward AGS?  i.e. btsx client will be able to check both types of private keys against the block chain?

Gentso1:
no problem and very honorable. I will get in touch with him and let him know where it is coming from

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version