Author Topic: Import PTS to BTSX deadline?  (Read 1643 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
no deadline ... but there will be an inactivity fee of 5% once you do not move your stake for over 365 days

Is there a minimum stake requirement to move or is it just checking for inactivity?
you need to move the complete stake (everything that was not moved with in 356 days) .. the system does not know who the stakes are assigned to .. its the magic of TITAN (anonymity)

Offline yellowecho

no deadline ... but there will be an inactivity fee of 5% once you do not move your stake for over 365 days

Is there a minimum stake requirement to move or is it just checking for inactivity?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Hey, what was the exact conversion rate?

1 PTS brought how many BTSX?

You can find out about everything your PTS is entitled to from this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1425.0

Offline Protoman

• View Profile
Hey, what was the exact conversion rate?

1 PTS brought how many BTSX?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
The inactivity fee is tied into the house cleaning of the blockchain.  The old stale data has to be moved to front of blockchain to enable pruning.  So at some point your genesis block entries will need to be moved to front of chain and if you haven't you will be charged the inactivity fee.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline racingdude

• View Profile
Is there a deadline after which importing the PTS wallet to get BTSX will become impossible? Can I do it with my wallet in a year or two and still receive BTSX?