Author Topic: Support Tipping Thread  (Read 30867 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I took the freedom and send 100 BTX to a guy that found a typo on a info gfx:

Code: [Select]
2014-09-12T07:18:35 PENDING   talktip.xeroc       reddit-imaskingwhy  100.00000 BTSX          derivative                                  0.50000 BTSX        3b83005e

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I've received another 250 BTX as a tip .. thanks to tonyk and Empirical1.1

What 250 BTSX? If you want to tip me - send it to either Clains or Xeroc - they both run very good and important community development programs!

Additionally - I advise you to not enter any short orders before the next release. The covering is broken right now!!!!

Cool thanks for the help,  I've sent it to Xeroc

Offline Thom

xeroc, onceuponatime & bytemaster (woohoo) have helped this newbie out

Thanks to all!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I would like to nominaie Clains and Coinholder for their work on this thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8446.0
I do support their efforts but I think it does not fit 100% into "support tipping" ... does it?
It's more of a marketing and bringing adoption ... not really support ..
CLains has an own PTS "tipping" fund .. that has "not so tight" definitions ..

recommend those two here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8205.0
I will contribute my +5%

Offline onceuponatime

I would like to nominaie Clains and Coinholder for their work on this thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8446.0

Posted to another thread.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:50:49 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline MMM

• View Profile
You are a great choice Xeroc for this job! keep up the good work.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am aware that it motivates you to "tip more".... but you are also aware that others will complain and ask for your head if you don't do it fairly and thus you will be out of a job :).   So the goal is to make sure that there are a lot of tips and quality support on this forum.
sure .. let me quote myself:
(/kidding)

Offline bytemaster

Sure, how about 10% of everything you tip others for.
ui .. that should at least be enough to pay back the btsx i need to transmit the usd i got from you :-)

however, getting 10% of every tip i send makes me tip away your funds faster :) (/kidding)

I am aware that it motivates you to "tip more".... but you are also aware that others will complain and ask for your head if you don't do it fairly and thus you will be out of a job :).   So the goal is to make sure that there are a lot of tips and quality support on this forum.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
ui .. that should at least be enough to pay back the btsx i need to transmit the usd i got from you :-)

however, getting 10% of every tip i send makes me tip away your funds faster :) (/kidding)

Offline bytemaster

Xeroc... be sure to take some for yourself for your time managing this thread!
Tja .. that is sth. I cannot decide myself .. any advice?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Tja .. that is sth. I cannot decide myself .. any advice?

Offline bytemaster

2014-09-05T14:50:31 407242    talktip.xeroc       puppies             20.0000 USD             SupportTip                                  0.50000 BTSX        d7864544
2014-09-05T14:50:59 407245    talktip.xeroc       xiaoshan            20.0000 USD             SupportTip                                  0.50000 BTSX        d504b29e (ripplexiaoshan)

Ok .. I think the most active community members have now been tipped for most of the previous work ..
I will most likely go down to smaller tipping amounts now but will also reward smaller/shorter help ..

just keep your proposals coming, but don't forget to post a link to the thread you reveiced help in!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
2014-09-05T14:50:31 407242    talktip.xeroc       puppies             20.0000 USD             SupportTip                                  0.50000 BTSX        d7864544
2014-09-05T14:50:59 407245    talktip.xeroc       xiaoshan            20.0000 USD             SupportTip                                  0.50000 BTSX        d504b29e (ripplexiaoshan)

Ok .. I think the most active community members have now been tipped for most of the previous work ..
I will most likely go down to smaller tipping amounts now but will also reward smaller/shorter help ..

just keep your proposals coming, but don't forget to post a link to the thread you reveiced help in!

Offline taoljj

• View Profile
Thanks for the tip.
I have received 20 USD.
BTS      Witness: delegate.taoljj

Offline jdwBSXForum

• View Profile
Hi everyone,  :)

I am new here & yesterday I bought BitSharesX shares & setup the software on my computer. Today I noticed some welcome messages & what seems to be some BTSX shares sent to me, I am so surprised, thank-you so much, such a nice welcome! Is this a tradition? or are these people being generous? I know if you pay it forward it comes back to you tenfold!

Cheers  :)