Author Topic: Crash report  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
FIXED

The fix is to delete /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/adobeaamdetect.plugin as it interferes with the client.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
I can't even open the load screen.  The application crashes before it opens -- Says "quit unexpectedly".  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm running OS X 10.6.8.  Might this be the problem?  I'm reluctant to upgrade to Mavericks because I hear it slows everything down considerably and my iMac is already about 4 years old.

It's probably the older OS you're running... but with that said, I'm running Mavericks and I can't get past the load screen so I don't know what to do at this point.

I had the same problem on Mavericks, but when I logged in the 2nd time it asked if I wanted to clean the databases, which fixed the issue. It seemed to happen after bumping the past few wallet releases up a version.

I reset the database many times when prompted... still no dice.

If the issue isn't Mavericks, I wonder what it is.

Offline robrigo

I can't even open the load screen.  The application crashes before it opens -- Says "quit unexpectedly".  Can anyone help me with this?  I'm running OS X 10.6.8.  Might this be the problem?  I'm reluctant to upgrade to Mavericks because I hear it slows everything down considerably and my iMac is already about 4 years old.

It's probably the older OS you're running... but with that said, I'm running Mavericks and I can't get past the load screen so I don't know what to do at this point.

I had the same problem on Mavericks, but when I logged in the 2nd time it asked if I wanted to clean the databases, which fixed the issue. It seemed to happen after bumping the past few wallet releases up a version.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code

Offline xxeyes

• View Profile

Offline soniq

• View Profile
works fine on new Macbook air

1.4 GH/z  i5
4G
256 G SSD
Mavericks
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
Anyone else on a Mac having this issue?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
I can't get past the load screen.

Processor  2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
Software  OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)

SOLVED

The fix is to delete /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/adobeaamdetect.plugin as it interferes with the client.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:56:06 pm by MeTHoDx »