Main > Stakeholder Proposals

New delegate, longtime supporter

(1/2) > >>

CoinHoarder:

--- Quote from: doxymoron on August 26, 2014, 07:33:01 pm ---I've reduced my pay_rate to 75%.  Haven't gotten a chance to get into the top 100 yet, but have been following updates and kept my delegate running.

--- End quote ---

Good luck :)

doxymoron:
I've reduced my pay_rate to 75%.  Haven't gotten a chance to get into the top 100 yet, but have been following updates and kept my delegate running. 

CoinHoarder:

--- Quote from: doxymoron on August 25, 2014, 04:55:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: CoinHoarder on August 25, 2014, 03:25:12 pm ---Hi man,

I voted for you. Plz vote for me too.

--- End quote ---

Great thanks, I have done so as well.
I do have a question for everyone.  What is the proper way to vote for delgates?  After using the wallet_approve_delegate command, do we then go into the Vote section of My accounts, and run  the Update Votes command?

--- End quote ---

Lol, I'm not sure what that button does (the update votes button), but I'd recommend not using it. I got on the wrong chain I think after clicking it.. I had no balance anymore and was freaking out all day. After many failed syncs and block chain downloads I finally fixed it after the 3rd or 4th try. I'd just leave it alone.. I thought I lost my BTSX for a bit.  >:(

doxymoron:

--- Quote from: CoinHoarder on August 25, 2014, 03:25:12 pm ---Hi man,

--- End quote ---

Great thanks, I have done so as well.
I do have a question for everyone.  What is the proper way to vote for delgates?  After using the wallet_approve_delegate command, do we then go into the Vote section of My accounts, and run  the Update Votes command? 

CoinHoarder:
Hi man,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version