Author Topic: How convenient for Ripple....  (Read 16550 times)

Offline bytemaster

Am I missing something ... if we are talking about gateways isn't that the first step to centralization.   Why would we want gateways if we want a decentralized network?

The network is decentralized... gateways are just players that compete with each other in the free market.   You want 1000 gateways....
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Am I missing something ... if we are talking about gateways isn't that the first step to centralization.   Why would we want gateways if we want a decentralized network?

In the early days of BitAssets before retailers and third parties find value in dealing with BitAsset holders directly we need to give them maximum utility.

The way to do that is gateways of some sort. At the moment the conversion cost is circa 2%, as a result all else being equal a BitUSD can't really be worth more than $0.98 to the USD atm even with the proposed changes https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7953.0

So the gateways are useful in the short term if they can make conversion cheaper and easier or else we ask shorts (who are BTSX bulls) to bear the cost on behalf of BitUSD holders in some way, this is my preferred approach.

Offline educatedwarrior

• View Profile
BTSX: codeblooded   |   PTS: PiiQ6ZECCRYawcZFc8ZGbvjuCjCnBVuPjA
BTSX delegate: wallet_approve_delegate codeblooded true

Offline James212

• View Profile
It is very important that people don't make this an "us vs them"... I have a lot of respect for Ripple's product and they are a valuable resource. 

At the end of the day ranking on coin market cap is just a statistic.  The fact that BTSX is in the same league as Ripple when the code is still incredibly buggy and we are patching things on the fly is amazing.   

Given the investment and infrastructure behind Ripple I was rather surprised at their small market cap.  I feel that this adjustment is a more fair estimation and by the end of the week we may well be ahead of them again.

+5%

I have no issues with calling out something that looks shady.  Think about it like this:

There are many newbies joining the forums everyday...just trying to learn about crypto so they can make informed decisions.  So many of them become victims of pump and dump scams precisely because of manipulation of public perception in similar ways to how this was done.  It sucks to see strategies like these used as it just invites tighter "regulation" of this burgeoning industry as an entire class of raped newbies start crying about the scammers and thieves.  This isn't even mentioning the number of people who leave the crypto ecosystem as a whole screaming "Ponzi!" for all (potential users) to hear.   

Don't user's deserve to get multiple potential angles on a story?  Aren't those various angles all valuable to best assess the reality of a situation?  Isn't that assessment necessary to properly invest in ANY market?

So it isnt an "us against them" thing at all.  It is more of a "don't blatantly be a market-manipulating dickhead" thing...you know, kind of why the bitsharesx exchange was built in the first place!

Actually losing a bit of respect for coinmarketcap for actually stamping their approval on the whole drunken orgy.

+5%
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
I don't know why everyone seems angry about this, to me, this just shows how ripple feels threatened by bitshares

Only 1/2 people seemed upset. I think the rest just found it funny/amusing :)

It's like Ripple got run-over by the BitShares train, but then went to a lot of effort to put themselves on the tracks in front of the train again  :)

(Edit: Just a bit of fun. BitShares is running it's own race as far as I'm concerned & may even end up working with Ripple for all I know for help with gateways etc. if there's mutual benefit.)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:17:34 pm by Empire »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I don't know why everyone seems angry about this, to me, this just shows how ripple feels threatened by bitshares
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
How about you stop the us versus them mentality and focus less on vanity metrics like market capitalization and more on real value like Titan, scalability, DPOS and BitAssets.

Stop framing it in us vs them bs paradigm.  Your story would be 180 degree + output if you were on other side.

It's all in good fun, folks. Most of us believe we'll pass them again anyway...without manipulating numbers. All in good fun.

It is actually a little bit on the shady side.  Fun or not, it is an attempt to manipulate public opinion with which I personally disagree.  I am not a Ripple fan (outside of the technological aspects)...Stellar philosophically just seems to be a far better match for BitShares.

Bitshares isn't even on this one http://cryptmarketcap.com/ or this one http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

No clue.  I have no real side in this race outside innovation and well ... Bitshares wins that.  Like really ..  seriously ..  Crazy nuts we became #1 enemy to all within 1 week.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

I think we are on stage 3 right now...

Yes last stages of 2 and the beginning of 3. How should I put it -fighting with you by trying to make fun of you...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

No clue.  I have no real side in this race outside innovation and well ... Bitshares wins that.  Like really ..  seriously ..  Crazy nuts we became #1 enemy to all within 1 week.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi

I think we are on stage 3 right now...

Offline fuzzy

That guy is a closet ninja if ive ever seen one!

I picture hoskinson with a bo staff though.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Has everyone forgotten that invictus is dumping ags funds into bitshares? Your market spike has been largely due to the bullish position invictus has taken. If I buy millions worth of litecoin, then it would spike too. Market caps are vanity metrics. Real value is preserved over the long run.

so it's just a coincidence that immediately after Dan anounced that Invictus will purchase a large amount of bitshares the price started to spike? Second where are the ags holdings? Third, charts show a cascading purchase pattern this does not require every order to come from i3 just the bootstrap to create the speculative cascade.

You'll know if the currency experiences a rapid correction. We saw this same pattern with maxcoin.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:41:01 am by liondani »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
How about you stop the us versus them mentality and focus less on vanity metrics like market capitalization and more on real value like Titan, scalability, DPOS and BitAssets.

Stop framing it in us vs them bs paradigm.  Your story would be 180 degree + output if you were on other side.

It's all in good fun, folks. Most of us believe we'll pass them again anyway...without manipulating numbers. All in good fun.

It is actually a little bit on the shady side.  Fun or not, it is an attempt to manipulate public opinion with which I personally disagree.  I am not a Ripple fan (outside of the technological aspects)...Stellar philosophically just seems to be a far better match for BitShares.

If the Bitshares community deems it so then we have the option to refuse Ripple and give our business to Stellar Gateways. Afterall if Ripple community thinks in an us vs them mentality maybe Stellar is more amicable to cooperation?

We don't need to compete except on technology. Ripple and Bitshares aren't technological adversaries and actually have more to benefit from integration.

Offline fuzzy

It is very important that people don't make this an "us vs them"... I have a lot of respect for Ripple's product and they are a valuable resource. 

At the end of the day ranking on coin market cap is just a statistic.  The fact that BTSX is in the same league as Ripple when the code is still incredibly buggy and we are patching things on the fly is amazing.   

Given the investment and infrastructure behind Ripple I was rather surprised at their small market cap.  I feel that this adjustment is a more fair estimation and by the end of the week we may well be ahead of them again.

+5%

I have no issues with calling out something that looks shady.  Think about it like this:

There are many newbies joining the forums everyday...just trying to learn about crypto so they can make informed decisions.  So many of them become victims of pump and dump scams precisely because of manipulation of public perception in similar ways to how this was done.  It sucks to see strategies like these used as it just invites tighter "regulation" of this burgeoning industry as an entire class of raped newbies start crying about the scammers and thieves.  This isn't even mentioning the number of people who leave the crypto ecosystem as a whole screaming "Ponzi!" for all (potential users) to hear.   

Don't user's deserve to get multiple potential angles on a story?  Aren't those various angles all valuable to best assess the reality of a situation?  Isn't that assessment necessary to properly invest in ANY market?

So it isnt an "us against them" thing at all.  It is more of a "don't blatantly be a market-manipulating dickhead" thing...you know, kind of why the bitsharesx exchange was built in the first place!

Actually losing a bit of respect for coinmarketcap for actually stamping their approval on the whole drunken orgy. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:08:15 am by fuznuts »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Mahatma Gandhi

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

+5%

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

+5%

Offline fuzzy

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The banter, the joking is in good fun. Yes, obviously we're playing with real money here, but we can still enjoy the ride, right?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
It isn't good fun, people put their livelihood and beyond up according to these silly crypto #s.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Lol.  Well said.  Anyway, why are we worrying about it? If it bothers us that ripple is acting this way..why not ise this as a PR move and strong reason to partner with Stellar.

yes!  i would love for bitshares and stellar to have a partnership of some sort.  would that be possible?

Offline fuzzy

Lol.  Well said.  Anyway, why are we worrying about it? If it bothers us that ripple is acting this way..why not use this as a PR move and strong reason to partner with Stellar?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:58:58 am by fuznuts »

Offline oco101

• View Profile
12 guys interviewing, and sub 10 second confirms... better watch out

12 guys interviewing ?? Clarify please ?
I tough  I saw that statement from a Nxt guy or I'm missing something ?

Edit : got it !!!

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Grrrr, sorry thats not ripple I'm referring to.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
It doesn't matter to see them again.... as soon we know they are some rounds behind us...

+5%
That's a good one.  :)

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Where the hell is Adam?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
from freequant at ripple forum: 

"Coinmarketcap.com bases its market cap estimate on the number of XRPs that have been distributed and can be traded on the market. Founders share is subject to a vesting schedule and don't have the same velocity. Lumping it together with publicly distributed XRP is misleading and makes things less transparent."

source:  https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7721&sid=a371d1d441dd72fbb4b51a2329cdd5c9

So you're saying they changed the definition what they consider "released" to increased supply without dilution to manipulate coinmarketcap.com?

yes.  they only declared the founder's 20b xrp as part of the xrp's in public hands tradable in the market at any time.  which is really not. 

anyway, how embarrassing would it be if when btsx passes them again.  again, fuck RL. they never really cared for the ripple community.

Those are true financial innovations....just a different kind.
 :)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Wait, wait..  I suggested CH is on our side.. ROFL.. LOLOLOLzzzzzzzzz

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
It doesn't matter to see them again.... as soon we know they are some rounds behind us...

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:24:17 am by liondani »

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline gamey

• View Profile

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:16:05 am by gamey »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I thought it was a mistake or something. Suddenly an extra $100 million.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

"Coinmarketcap.com bases its market cap estimate on the number of XRPs that have been distributed and can be traded on the market. Founders share is subject to a vesting schedule and don't have the same velocity. Lumping it together with publicly distributed XRP is misleading and makes things less transparent."

source:  https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7721&sid=a371d1d441dd72fbb4b51a2329cdd5c9

So you're saying they changed the definition what they consider "released" to increased supply without dilution to manipulate coinmarketcap.com?

yes.  they only declared the founder's 20b xrp as part of the xrp's in public hands tradable in the market at any time.  which is really not. 

anyway, how embarrassing would it be if btsx passes them again.  again, fuck RL. they never really cared for the ripple community.

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline yellowecho

Did anyone see what just happend? Ripple adjusted their total supply, leapfrogging us on coinmarketcap.com.  Strange timing, no?  That's ok, Ripple, we LOVE a challenge.  We blew past them once, we'll do it again. 

Start your engines, gentlemen (and ladies). 

b

Ripple has 99 billion tokens though and most are at headquarters.
Ripple and Bitshares should have a symbiotic relationship. There isn't any competition between the two.

Ripple offers utility in the form of Gateways and the fact that those Gateways can be regulated entities. Bitshares offers a decentralized exchange with very low barrier to entry. There is no reason for them to compete when they need each other.

+5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Riverhead

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
Did anyone see what just happend? Ripple adjusted their total supply, leapfrogging us on coinmarketcap.com.  Strange timing, no?  That's ok, Ripple, we LOVE a challenge.  We blew past them once, we'll do it again. 

b

Ripple has 99 billion tokens though and most are at headquarters.
Ripple and Bitshares should have a symbiotic relationship. There isn't any competition between the two.

Ripple offers utility in the form of Gateways and the fact that those Gateways can be regulated entities. Bitshares offers a decentralized exchange with very low barrier to entry. There is no reason for them to compete when they need each other.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
yeah, how convenient of them indeed..

check this thread out:  https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7721

fuck RL.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I'm thinking this is a bug or something, if not resistance is futile.... they can do that so many times. Actually if it is not a bug, this is good publicity for Bitsharex. So what it will happen when we will pass up Ripple again they will have 200000000000 billions XRP ?? Lol this is fun.

no, it is legit:
https://www.ripplelabs.com/xrp-distribution/

let's not make unfair accusations

Fair enough !!! :) But the timing it is killing me ....

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
so it's just a coincidence that immediately after Dan anounced that Invictus will purchase a large amount of bitshares the price started to spike? Second where are the ags holdings? Third, charts show a cascading purchase pattern this does not require every order to come from i3 just the bootstrap to create the speculative cascade.

You'll know if the currency experiences a rapid correction. We saw this same pattern with maxcoin.

Charles, there's no reason to be testy. Are you seriously comparing Maxcoin with BTSX (rotflol)? Come on, man. Dan and team have demonstrably kicked ass. Let I3 have its day.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
Do you think ripple will "release" more when we pass them again? :)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

IMHO the initial market cap should have been 60-90Mil to begin with... that if BTSX did not lunch as a strap down version of itself, strapped to just another alt coin. So I do not see this spike the way most  people do.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
That is not true, they did not make more ripples, it has to do with how Coinmarketcap calculates the market cap of Ripples. https://www.ripplelabs.com/xrp-distribution/

There has always been 100 billion Ripples, but Coinmarketcap doesn't count the ripples that Ripple Labs owns in the market cap on their web site. It seems ripple labs either distributed more of the ripples to users, or if you read the asterisk on the user's ownership it says:

*Total include business development agreements that are still pending.

It seems they probably made a "business development agreement". Whatever that means.. Technically, Ripple has a market cap of $487,000,000

Not that I'm a huge fan of Ripple.. but that's just how it is. :)

Thanks for clarifying. So the only question remaining is : Why now ?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:37:14 am by oco101 »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Has everyone forgotten that invictus is dumping ags funds into bitshares? Your market spike has been largely due to the bullish position invictus has taken. If I buy millions worth of litecoin, then it would spike too. Market caps are vanity metrics. Real value is preserved over the long run.

You can examine our open spreadsheet for yourself. Only about 300 BTC since our announcement.  Counting smaller investments prior to that, we have averaged less than $25K per day for the past 11 days for a total of less than 500 BTC invested or about $250K over 11 days.   The volume today alone was 4.5 Million.  Therefore, on average we account for about 5% of what is happening.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Any smart investor would have bought, knowing it would trigger a market reaction. This recent rise is due to the new markets opening up and the success of them. BitUSD.

I dont think a rapid correction confirms your theories. Perhaps we will correct, but these markets remain irrational and bubbles keep going far from where you would expect.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

I think these are the documents relating to AGS funds

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydFZ3bVVWT0o1OUwzXzdESHFBY0FkUWc&usp=sharing

The few hundred BTC is pretty insignificant relative to price movements other than a nice vote of confidence that BitShares believe in BTSX enough to have more exposure to it.

The price has clearly been rising as people anticipate the release of BitAssets imo.
(And then spiking on their release)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:33:07 am by Empirical1 »

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
i'm a ripple supporter too and all, but this is just ridiculous.  opened a couple of threads to ridicule ripple labs, feel free to drop by:

https://xrptalk.org/topic/3772-xrp-is-back-at-no-3-at-coinmarketcap-lol/?p=48032

https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7724&p=55847#p55847

Offline bytemaster

Well, in all fairness they also announced that the market will go live today about a week ago. My only concern with this quick run up, is that the margin may not be sufficient and people who shorted BitUSD might get burned. Especially since market is not working right now due to (yet another) hard fork.

Would be nice if people can adjust their margin from the get go. e.g. short BitUSD and put margin 1:10.

Market is live again.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Well, in all fairness they also announced that the market will go live today about a week ago. My only concern with this quick run up, is that the margin may not be sufficient and people who shorted BitUSD might get burned. Especially since market is not working right now due to (yet another) hard fork.

Would be nice if people can adjust their margin from the get go. e.g. short BitUSD and put margin 1:10.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
This was without any doubt, done to prop the market cap.

Read the disclaimer,

Convenient enough to issue a few billion ripple that is for bogus business agreements.
Reeks of desperation, fraud and incompetence.

Come on now, let's not go that far. How is that different from I3 buying BTSX with AGS donations? I think it makes perfect sense for I3 to do that, especially if they believe in their product and want to hire help using BitUSD.

But same could be said for Ripple, it's OK for them to incentivize developers/business partners. Let's not call it desperation, fraud and incompetence, just because it happens to mess up your coinmarketcap stats. Ripple has done some serious innovation in the space, even if it is not obvious to the naked eye.

I think your right, I went too far with that.

It is a convenient time to answer all the press articles with a magical comeback to no#2. It is not about the market cap that bothers me, its the internals of how ripple works to allow such activity. Ripple in  my opinion has always been fraudulent of its cap. There is no trade volume to justify that figure, only hidden vaults of premine.

It is desperate, but perhaps incompetent is misused.

charleshoskinson

Offline bytemaster

The volume is in excess of the BTC held by us... the vast majority of which still sits in the AGS address or the cold storage wallets.   Our buying strategy does not involve bidding up the price (unfortunately) because we didn't want to move the market.   So the most you could say is that we support the price adjustments made by other market players and catch the dips. 

I am not running the purchase.. but it is less than 300 BTC... hardly the millions you claim.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Sorry Charles I strongly disagree.

By following the money its clear that local chinese demand is fuelling the boom with over $3M USD flowing in from CNY daily.

The bitcoin demand approached 800k in the last 24hrs but has averaged in the 400k USD.

Invictus is not buying millions of BTSX. Chinese investors are.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Read the disclaimer,

Convenient enough to issue a few billion ripple that is for bogus business agreements.

Come on now, let's not go that far. How is that different from I3 buying BTSX with AGS donations? I think it makes perfect sense for I3 to do that, especially if they believe in their product and want to hire help using BitUSD.

But same could be said for Ripple, it's OK for them to incentivize developers/business partners. Let's not call it desperation, fraud and incompetence, just because it happens to mess up your coinmarketcap stats. Ripple has done some serious innovation in the space, even if it is not obvious to the naked eye.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

yes, we know badly enough mostly in CNY...

[edit] For the non sarcastic edition of my response see BM's below.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:23:20 am by TheOnion »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Agreed. This is still early days, it's great excitement, but I think we have long ways to go until real value is created. That said, I'm sure Bitcoin had all sorts of problems back in the days when it was trading under $1,

Would love to see the Lua scripting integration, which would instantly give it Ethereum like features.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Read the disclaimer,

charleshoskinson

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
That is not true, they did not make more ripples, it has to do with how Coinmarketcap calculates the market cap of Ripples. https://www.ripplelabs.com/xrp-distribution/

There has always been 100 billion Ripples, but Coinmarketcap doesn't count the ripples that Ripple Labs owns in the market cap on their web site. It seems ripple labs either distributed more of the ripples to users, or if you read the asterisk on the user's ownership it says:

It seems they probably made a "business development agreement". Whatever that means.. Technically, Ripple has a market cap of $487,000,000

Not that I'm a huge fan of Ripple.. but that's just how it is. :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:14:05 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
So Ripple is supposedly worth nearly as much Litecoin yet they barely ever manage more than 10% of LiteCoins volume...

Certainly strange timing to make such a big, sudden change bad PR move if there's not sound reasons.

Pretty irrelevant to BTSX obv. We're already having a bit of fun guessing when we're going to overtake Litecoin...

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
is that legal ? or what I mean is ... does ripple has variable hard cap ? if so ,  that is a 1:3.5 something ratio increase. Hmmm 1 xrp would now be 3.5 xrp??? at the same btc equivalent???

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Haha I noticed that too haha
It just seemed really strange
What was their supply before? Like 2 billion?
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Also daily volume is more significant.  Ripple does not really have that value as its based from a company like communist state rather than democracy or free market.

Its even better like this as we will be under the radar for a little bit more.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I'm thinking this is a bug or something, if not resistance is futile.... they can do that so many times. Actually if it is not a bug, this is good publicity for Bitsharex. So what it will happen when we will pass up Ripple again they will have 200000000000 billions XRP ?? Lol this is fun.

no, it is legit:
https://www.ripplelabs.com/xrp-distribution/

let's not make unfair accusations
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline yellowecho

Because that's not as fun  ;)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile

because it's fun! =)

need a break from the grind every once in a while... vanity metrics gets us pumped for more
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Did anyone see what just happend? Ripple just adjusted their total supply, conveniently leapfrogging us on coinmarketcap.com.  Strange timing, no?  That's ok, Ripple, we LOVE a challenge.  We blew past them once, we'll do it again. 

LOL

+5%

So, it is our bad - even if we did started bitUSD and they just increased their share supply?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:00:39 am by TheOnion »

38PTSWarrior

leapfrogging, a new english word!

with legs parted, vault oneself over the backs of others who are bending down.
"they leapfrogged around the courtyard"

charleshoskinson

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline DACSunlimited

• View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

b
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:00:43 am by MktDirector »