Author Topic: Where can I learn to trade / use the BitSharesX app?  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Riverhead

I can't be the only non-trader who's interested in BTSX?

You certainly aren't! I'm learning these concepts as well. One thing I have learned is that most of these concepts are not unique to BitSharesX. I've been reading up on shorting, covering, what it means, when to do it, etc. on various trading sites. Although we're trading BTSX, bitUSD, bitBTC, bitAnything here it could just as easily be GE, GOOG, TSLA, etc. The concepts are all the same.

I found it easier to research them for traditional markets and then apply those lessons here. There is no shortage of people on the internet trying to teach me how to become a better trader.

As cass said tutorials and videos are in the plans. There was a webinar the other day that will be published that covered some of this:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7254

Welcome to the party :).

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard,

AFAIK after the testing phase etc. also tut. videos will created & published.
Currently we're working on bug fixing etc.
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I know many of you are very experienced traders and know your stuff, so at the risk of sounding stupid, how can I learn these concepts? When should I convert my BTSX into bitUSD (or any other asset), when should I "short" a bitAsset? I'm trying my best to wrap my head around all of this but it's not coming fluidly. I need some sort of educational resource...

There should be a video tutorial on how to use the BitSharesX app and also the basic concepts.

I can't be the only non-trader who's interested in BTSX?