Author Topic: Balance 0 and transaction to UNKNOWN after 0.4.8  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
Thanks Vikram for your answer.

I tried indeed every backup in 0.4.9, but it is still 0.
The 0.4.9 is very instable.

By the way, you said the name of your folder is your name but mine is "default". I have a registered account although.

Can I try another thing ?

Offline vikram

There was a wallet scanning problem in 0.4.8. An automatic backup of your wallet should have been created when upgrading to 0.4.8. We can import this backup or an earlier backup into the latest version to restore the missing information. However, current 0.4.9 Windows has stability issues. If you are using Windows, you may have to wait until 0.4.9-b or 0.4.10.

Easiest way to find your automatic backups is to type 'info' in the console. You can then see your BTSX data directory; mine looks like:
Code: [Select]
"client_data_dir": "/Users/vikramrajkumar/Library/Application Support/BitShares X"

My wallet is named 'vikram'. So my wallet backup folder will then be:
/Users/vikramrajkumar/Library/Application Support/BitShares X/wallets/.backups/vikram

If I look inside, I see files like:
vikram-20140815T012516-version_upgrade.json
vikram-20140820T024754-version_upgrade.json
vikram-20140825T180441-version_upgrade.json
vikram-20140818T235327-version_upgrade.json
vikram-20140822T211723-version_upgrade.json

You would then pick the most recent one, and the you can do File -> Import Backup to restore it.

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
How to contact urgently a dev ?
Money still missing !!!

Offline Riverhead

Your problem resolved alone ?

It seems to have. The transactions still show to UNKNOWN which means it does not have the BID/ASK code (the Bid-A5GH6V type number). Anyway, here are the transactions that now appear:

Sell 4538 BTSX for USD block 315158
{"type":"ask_op_type","data":{"amount":453800000,"ask_index":{"order_price":{"ratio":"0.004407227853680035","quote_asset_id":22,"base_asset_id":0},"owner":"BTSXAW9PuYnq4NfKvGJGHpwkdoaoggGcAfemc"}}}

Sell the USD for BTSX block 326552

{"type":"ask_op_type","data":{"amount":506000000,"ask_index":{"order_price":{"ratio":"0.0038447","quote_asset_id":22,"base_asset_id":0},"owner":"BTSXPymPhpwke5dpzF9VhE5ygtH7rcyHq3uDg"}}}

Block 326818 - Sending the 5000 BTSX back to main account with small profit.

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
0.4.8 and 0.4.8 b and even 0.4.7 on windows.

It seems indeed I am not the only one to have problems. I think pending orders disappeared too.

Your problem resolved alone ?

Offline Riverhead

Actually I removed my thread. After some time the wallet figured itself out.

Are you on 0.4.8, 0.4.8-a, or 0.4.8-b?

https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
Thanks !

Where did you report the bug ?

Offline Riverhead

You're not alone. I just reported a similar bug. Let's wait to hear what the devs have to say.

Offline Spratan

• View Profile
Hi,

I started to use the wallet 0.4.7 yesterday and had several orders and trades on the market.
I exported the wallet yesterday night.

I installed the 0.4.8 and import the wallet today. The balance is 0 !
8700 BTSX and 17 BITUSD are missing !
Last transactions are sent to UNKNOWN, and the time is always few minutes ago everytime I launch the wallet !

I tried a re-scan or erased the blockchain.
I reinstalled 0.4.7 and balance is still 0.
I am a noob, I am totally lost, I don't know if it is a bug or something I did wrong ???.

Please help  !