Author Topic: Anyone want to sell BTSX today for CASH!?  (Read 3808 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
BitUSD and BitCNY should get listed for trade on top Bitcoin exchanges like btc-e, bitstamp, and so on.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline puvar

• View Profile
...  Seeing bitusd for usd on Bter for the first time was really a surreal moment for me. ...

As though everything else here makes complete sense :-)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Yeah, bytemaster said bitUSD should be the gateway (bitDrug).  Then if people want BTSX, easy to trade for.  B

100% agree, people already know what a dollar is and it's purchasing power.  Seeing bitusd for usd on Bter for the first time was really a surreal moment for me.  This is really game changing technology.

Can we convince the exchanges to switch to BitUSD instead of whatever they use now for USD?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline wasthatawolf

Yeah, bytemaster said bitUSD should be the gateway (bitDrug).  Then if people want BTSX, easy to trade for.  B

100% agree, people already know what a dollar is and it's purchasing power.  Seeing bitusd for usd on Bter for the first time was really a surreal moment for me.  This is really game changing technology.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I am not BM... I am just the man working on cloning him (4-5 copies at least),  :)

but I second that whole heartedly.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline GaltReport

We're working diligently behind the scenes here to get USD direct to bitUSD.  Yeah, local bitcoins is a super fast way to get BTC. Then just buy on one of our four exchanges for BTSX.  I recommend BTER. B

We need it to go both ways usd-bitUSD and bitUSD-usd.......I would really like bitUSD-visa gift card (as long as the mark-up was small).   That is until we can get enough merchants to just take bitUSD.
+5%

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
We're working diligently behind the scenes here to get USD direct to bitUSD.  Yeah, local bitcoins is a super fast way to get BTC. Then just buy on one of our four exchanges for BTSX.  I recommend BTER. B

We need it to go both ways usd-bitUSD and bitUSD-usd.......I would really like bitUSD-visa gift card (as long as the mark-up was small).   That is until we can get enough merchants to just take bitUSD.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

USD-BitUSD-BTSX  cool +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I buy from Coin.mx - faster than coinbase and right from my bank.

Offline yellowecho

This.sounds.AWESOME!!!   +5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline metalallen

• View Profile

Why not btc38?
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
You can try localbitcoins.com You should be able to buy Bitcoin there via bank transfer pretty simply.  Once you have it you can transfer the bitcoin to an exchange like bter. The whole process, even if you break it up into two/three trades to get the Bitcoin could take less than a few hours if you're familiar with it.
+5%

Even better advice than I could offer. Good job.

I think it should be made easier for people with cash to buy BitUSD. We need a Ripple Gateway and ATM support.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
You can try localbitcoins.com You should be able to buy Bitcoin there via bank transfer pretty simply.  Once you have it you can transfer the bitcoin to an exchange like bter. The whole process, even if you break it up into two/three trades to get the Bitcoin could take less than a few hours if you're familiar with it.