Author Topic: Project: Writing academic scholars  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Could some native English speaker look over the email?

Will do.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Could some native English speaker look over the email?

Offline jernau

• View Profile
This is a great idea. If I have time, I'll go looking for relevant academics. I think bitshares could do with academic exposure. If you look at the number of bitcoin papers in the public access journal arXiv, you'll find 35 (http://arxiv.org/find/all/1/all:+bitcoins/0/1/0/all/0/1). Only 35, for the biggest crypocurrency out there. If we can begin making dents in this, or if any of you guys wrote a paper about bitshares, it would gain bitshares some serious credibility (in some circles anway!).

Just thought of something...

If any of you are university students, then you'll own a university email address. Academics generally take more notice of emails from universities. Afterall, there are some real crackpot theories out there. So yeah, sending these emails from your university account is a good way of getting more attention...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:48:35 pm by jernau »
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Project: Writing academic scholars who are specialized in derivatives (markets).

Goal: Learning from each other (not advertisement). The academic scholar can become an / the first expert for an important future financial instrument. We might get hints for design improvements and an outside perspective on our design and maybe even a cooperation with a whole institute…

For more info and to contribute please review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mchpGRr5t_BPS83hWFxN4kgPkfBpaXJbaKjJH04UxtY/edit

Focus of the google doc is PRACTICAL suggestions and the wording of an email. Any pies in the sky are also welcome. It would be even greater though if some first steps are taken for any such pie :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:41:17 pm by delulo »