Author Topic: Get 2$ Free by Helping BitShares! Support our Thunderclap Campaign!! Quick&Easy!  (Read 16577 times)

Offline robrigo

well let me know after the weigh in is done  :D if my twitter is ok or not. I still haven't recd. anything and if it is not ok. I'll opt out. thx

It is suspect to me that all of your followers have posts that are mostly gibberish and all lay along the same timeline Aug 7 and later. Seems like a bot generated most of them. I'll reverse my opinion and say you must send it to your name on the blockchain instead of bter.

Also, sent you some BTSX and bitUSD karn. You can use the BTSX to register your name on the blockchain.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Done account name karn, Thank you

Thanks karn - have you registered your account yet?! 

If you need BTSX to register, just post your public key and I'll send you some funds to help get set up.  :)

My bad did not know how this worked. Thank you BTSX5fYUYdGtpiKz5zDxeyLMXtouqXV3hwbQ39xWzM1yH8RfcF9bJZ

Sent!

Offline Karn

• View Profile
Done account name karn, Thank you

Thanks karn - have you registered your account yet?! 

If you need BTSX to register, just post your public key and I'll send you some funds to help get set up.  :)

My bad did not know how this worked. Thank you BTSX5fYUYdGtpiKz5zDxeyLMXtouqXV3hwbQ39xWzM1yH8RfcF9bJZ

Offline bitbaby

• View Profile
well let me know after the weigh in is done  :D if my twitter is ok or not. I still haven't recd. anything and if it is not ok. I'll opt out. thx

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Is it ok to have funds sent to my bter btsx acc?

hmmmm I'll have to let the community weigh in on this one... what do you guys think:

https://twitter.com/thebitbaby/followers

sure it's 15k followers... but is it 15k legitimate followers..?  :-\

Offline robrigo

Is it ok to have funds sent to my bter btsx acc?

That's fine to me. Just provide the name and memo to send the bitUSD to. Thanks for your added reach!

Offline robrigo

my btsx : hansonwcn
support with tumblr

BTSX5Aosf8Vy28Au9JRbgNk1T7o99xRP3tNMx7tjpDCKrrZcNQA8ZA

Sent $1.337 to hansonwcn, della, turkeyleg, and puppies. Thank you for adding your social outreach. We're almost there!!!

Also, I sent your public key some BTSX to register your name on the blockchain with della.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:25:41 am by robrigo »

Offline bitbaby

• View Profile

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Joined the BitShares Thunderclap Campaign with twitter, handle @thebitbaby

Just saw that! impressive reach on twitter...  8)

What's your BTSX account to send funds to?

Offline bitbaby

• View Profile
Joined the BitShares Thunderclap Campaign with twitter, handle @thebitbaby

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
5 bitUSD sent Tuck!  .

Received, thanks!

Thanks for your contributions [and for f'ing the man]

;D
I do have to say.  I love your handle. I have used it in anonymous transactions to great amusement by all. 

On a side note.  I added my applicable accounts awhile ago.  Hoping we can hit 100. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Good Luck To you guys running the thunderclap campaign , This is the kind of marketing we need to see more of. We should be taking advantage of social media whenever possible. +5% +5% +5% +5%

Thanks erick! 

We're only 6 more supporters away from getting to 100!  Do you know anyone else who would be willing to lend us their social reach?

Offline erick

• View Profile
Good Luck To you guys running the thunderclap campaign , This is the kind of marketing we need to see more of. We should be taking advantage of social media whenever possible. +5% +5% +5% +5%
BTSX account: erick