Author Topic: Suggested changes to GUI  (Read 949 times)

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Somewhere on your account page, it should tell you how long has your oldest BTSX has been inactive (and also how long do you have until a inactivity fee is charged), and maybe a convenient button to send 100% of the fund to yourself (minus the fee).

Xeldal

When you click on a bid or ask it should update to the appropriate 'Buy' or 'Sell' tab.
Currently it just auto fills the bid or ask info but doesn't update the buy/sell button or the buy/sell/short tab.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I am starting this thread so that we can have all the proposed changes to the GUI in one place. Lets try to stay on topic of GUI changes only. Anything that will help traders to home users, short and sweet so when the coders only have one eye open they can still read our proposed changes ;D.

Filters for asset list----------volume, highest price,alphabetical,
Favorite asset list------------recent market is great but you can remove assets you only checked out once
Price feeds---------------------I know some are against this, my answer is at least make it a option to have or remove it.
Troll box------------------------not a fan but many are so add it and let it be a option to remove it
Announcements box---------These are message's from bitshares everything from new version out to showing asset markets that are hott (+ or - 25-40%.....random figures)