Author Topic: Margin order will execute within 10% of the 24h moving average?  (Read 617 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sudo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2255
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
in GUI there is  1h Avg. Price=26.1185 BTSX/BitUSD

how can i get the 24h moving average?

there is tips in Margin order

Quote
Margin order will execute automatically when the highest bid falls below the call price and is within 10% of the 24h moving average.The call price is the price at which 75% of your collateral is required to buy back the USD owed. When your position is called your collateral will be used to buy BitUSD and if there is any collateral remaining after the short position is fully covered then 95% wiil be returned to the short´╝îthe remaining 5% will be kept by the network as fees.