Author Topic: 0.4.10 Testers Wanted  (Read 9700 times)

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
Re: 0.4.10 Testers Wanted
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2014, 10:00:54 pm »
A behavior I noticed when using a chain server is that it says "Not connected" in the lower right, displays no other status message, but I can see my balance rising as it downloads/processes the chain. I can see why someone would think it's hung but it's actually working just fine.

I have noticed that too but when I have recently purchased BTSX from Bter and withdrew the BTSX to my new Bitshares X wallet, it will correctly update my BTSX balance in my account to reflect that I made a BTSX withdrawal from Bter to deposit in my wallet despite it saying "Not Connected" on the bottom of my wallet.  That part seems to be working and I have not had any issues with that. 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:18 am »
A behavior I noticed when using a chain server is that it says "Not connected" in the lower right, displays no other status message, but I can see my balance rising as it downloads/processes the chain. I can see why someone would think it's hung but it's actually working just fine.

I have noticed that too but when I have recently purchased BTSX from Bter and withdrew the BTSX to my new Bitshares X wallet, it will correctly update my BTSX balance in my account to reflect that I made a BTSX withdrawal from Bter to deposit in my wallet despite it saying "Not Connected" on the bottom of my wallet.  That part seems to be working and I have not had any issues with that.
That is a bug in the wallet ... you can check your real-syncin status with "getinfo" in the console
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline sky

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:45 pm »
 :( I'm back to square 1 with the Transaction scanning progress is -100% issue - a full rescan does not help..

Offline ionx

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2014, 09:18:01 pm »
:( I'm back to square 1 with the Transaction scanning progress is -100% issue - a full rescan does not help..

Not sure if you've tried this yet, but it's worth a shot.

"wallet_set_transaction_scanning true"  in the console. After that, run "rescan".

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2014, 07:49:33 pm »
We are now on 4.12....  I am locking this thread.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.