Author Topic: [WTS] 200 PTS @ 0.0125 BTC total = 2.5 BTC  (Read 5767 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I want to buy . you send me PTS first and i will pay you BTC . I am an admin .If you donnot believe me . You can split it out and sell 10 or 100 PTS for each transaction , and I will prove I am trustworthy.  please PM me or leave message.

Hi guozhenping,

pls ask favdesu ...  he is a global mod ... and he asl me to moderate the german section! Sry but you have 2 posts only ... so pls verify that your an admin cause you don't have the title ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

guozhenping

I want to buy . you send me PTS first and i will pay you BTC . I am an admin .If you donnot believe me . You can split it out and sell 10 or 100 PTS for each transaction , and I will prove I am trustworthy.  please PM me or leave message.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
no reply from jquinn .. so Shares still available...

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'll take you up on that if we use escrow.  :)

hi jquinn

ok no problem we can make it with escrow if you pay the fees ..let me know

Offline jquinn

• View Profile
I'll take you up on that if we use escrow.  :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
... offer here in thread or PM me
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:59:42 am by cassiopaia »