Author Topic: My experience in internet business (13 years from 2001)  (Read 2160 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I have been in over 50 website businesses meaning through trial and error I have gained much experience.  Furthermore I have 8 years of experience in the financial field as well as being a financial advisor and analyst.

BitSharesX is the real thing we have instant transactions but if in 3 months NXT has it then they will be equal on those terms with us which is significant as bitcoins does not have this.

We need to be clear and concise in our mission.  Our features such as bit exchange is useful.

Keep up the good work.  Fix the bugs which you are.

This is about lots of money for everyone involved.  I already have a lot of money (no job needed).

So are you jl777 or not?

I am not.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I have been in over 50 website businesses meaning through trial and error I have gained much experience.  Furthermore I have 8 years of experience in the financial field as well as being a financial advisor and analyst.

BitSharesX is the real thing we have instant transactions but if in 3 months NXT has it then they will be equal on those terms with us which is significant as bitcoins does not have this.

We need to be clear and concise in our mission.  Our features such as bit exchange is useful.

This is about lots of money for everyone involved.  I already have a lot of money (no job needed).

So are you jl777 or not?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

13 years, damn you should be on the marketing team :)

If they want me.  I am there.
the great thing about bitshares is that you can be on the marketing team just by simply markering bitshares.  If you already are filthy rich, do what many of us who are not rich do...and join in as a volunteer for the cause! ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

If they want me.  I am there.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Just a quick note: one of bitshares' HUGE advantages over Nxt is that our Chinese community is huge, and Nxt's is not. So even if our technology were equal, we'd have a pretty big head start over them.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It's better to own both NXT and Bitshares. Diversification.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

I already have a lot of money (no job needed).

you could have excluded that snippet.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile

BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Just a quick note: one of bitshares' HUGE advantages over Nxt is that our Chinese community is huge, and Nxt's is not. So even if our technology were equal, we'd have a pretty big head start over them.

You mean to tell me that if NXT implements all of BTSX features, the Chinese community will say "Nah, we don't care, let's stick with BitShares X, since we put all that money in it"

Competition is healthy and a good thing, but protectionism never really worked well in the long run.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile