Author Topic: Can't cancel open order that is smaller than transaction fee.  (Read 1060 times)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline bytemaster

I placed buy order for 1 BitBTC for 15700BTSX. After a while I received 0.99999998 BTC and 15,699.99984 BTSX was deducted.
Problem is with remaining 0.00016 BTSX which is still in open orders and it can not be cancelled as I get message that cancelation fee is higher than balance being cancelled.
You can see it in Buy Orders second from the top. It is not causing any problems for me, but just wanted to report it.  :)

It will get pulled into the next order and you should get your last .00000002 BTC and it will not "dust" your wallet unless you spend your .999999998 BTC prior to the rest of the order being filled.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
I placed buy order for 1 BitBTC for 15700BTSX. After a while I received 0.99999998 BTC and 15,699.99984 BTSX was deducted.
Problem is with remaining 0.00016 BTSX which is still in open orders and it can not be cancelled as I get message that cancelation fee is higher than balance being cancelled.
You can see it in Buy Orders second from the top. It is not causing any problems for me, but just wanted to report it.  :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:33:45 pm by bytemaster »