Author Topic: Exchanges  (Read 30325 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Re: Exchanges
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 09:40:12 am »
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:08:29 pm by favdesu »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Wild0wnes

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 07:41:15 am »
Deposited 1 PTS into cryptsy  over an hour ago to test deposit time
28 confirmations

hasn't showed up yet....
 just an fyi for everyone considering them... Looks like they are having growing pains (i'll update when I see the deposit show up)

Transaction ID
540d290ef258253efeb71273a6dc8490d6584b64d615d769db7707f48af8e3fa

Update:  Looks like it went through only moments later.  (If i have the timezone right it posted literally Seconds after i posted this) 

Update: I tried another couple transactions later for a bigger amount 10 and 15 pts and  36 and 34 confirmations later they still haven't cleared as deposits on cryptsy.   Warning to those wanting to arbitrage...
Transaction IDs:
c0d8fb80ee1ac5ecdb5bae38d2d4c83baeaf5bf587fec9d6a0a567a25122d98e
a06f23f74c437ecb7cd511b9e74d43a42bc589d0081cd665f798a1e4c16ecc00

I won't continue to update here as I don't think it's the point of this thread but if they haven't cleared in the morning I'll search/create the proper forum heading to post under  - The cryptsy twitter mentions new accounts take 1.5 times longer and they are still ironing out some issues so I'm not concerned with them clearing but time takes too long to do an arbitrage right now

https://bter.com
http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=pts
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/119

If you know of others let us know.

https://www.coingrounds.com/login moved to https://www.bit-u.com/login (PGP message from Silfax: http://pastebin.com/W3LcvmJ8 )
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:59:00 pm by Wild0wnes »

Offline Wild0wnes

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 06:24:53 am »

Buypts.com

via tapatalk

Fantastic looking site!
I wish you well and hope your protoshare valuation holds!  That would put the PTS market cap at over $100 million!   At this rate i'm not ruling it out!

Offline Lain

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 05:49:26 am »
Buypts.com

via tapatalk

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 11:55:54 am »
MMCPool.com - MemoryCoin 2.0 Pool

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 12:54:21 am »
Does anyone know why bter.com has disabled withdrawal of protoshares?

I suggest that no one deposit any coin to trade there until we find out.

Withdrawal has been enabled again.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 10:30:00 pm »
We don't need those small Exchanges with no liquidity and no visibility...

Whether we're on 2, 3, 5, 10 or 20 of those mini-Exchanges, doesn't matter.... All we need is to be on BTC-E !!! That's the only Exchange with real money being traded ! Until then, I'm afraid the price of PTS will go nowhere....

Are there any plans to be listed on BTC-E ?
Looks like they only got room for 2 more buttons! I send a support ticket to ask them to add PTS.

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 09:19:50 pm »
Does anyone know why bter.com has disabled withdrawal of protoshares?

I suggest that no one deposit any coin to trade there until we find ouy.

Offline OM

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 09:07:02 pm »
Both bter.com and cryptsy.com worked fine for me at the end, but had load issues such as slowness and logouts. Cryptsy required 6 confirms for incoming BTC which was annoyingly time consuming (and unnecessary nowadays really).

PTS on btc-e would be fantastic and a good fit due to PTS unique properties. Let's make that happen folks!

Offline Sy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 03:42:36 pm »
Anyone figured out how to use btc38.com/api/ ?
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 10:39:47 am »
Being listed on BTC-e is not as easy as a request. There is lots of work to in order to make it through.

I am fully aware of that, all I'm saying is it should be our Nr.2 priority:

Priority Nr.1:  Better marketing, branding... We need to get the word out and educate the community, because nobody has heard of PTS and the website of PTS is crap! We also need more FOCUS! We shouldn't be talking about 5 different things, now we have PTS so we should focus on that.... First build PTS, and build a base, then we can grow from there, and start with DACs, BitShares, etc...

iam with you in most of it! But also thinking... we must work on multiple fronts to get this work... but yes we need to focus more on what is next and bundle the efforts on this ... But pls be patient ... cause we grow from scratch and now the next step is focus and get the community and the team work on it ... as i can say ... we all work hard to get next steps work ...

Priority Nr.2 : Get listed on BTC-E !

indeed this would be great
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:48 am »
Being listed on BTC-e is not as easy as a request. There is lots of work to in order to make it through.

Priority Nr.1:  Better marketing, branding... We need to get the word out and educate the community, because nobody has heard of PTS and the website of PTS is crap! We also need more FOCUS! We shouldn't be talking about 5 different things, now we have PTS so we should focus on that.... First build PTS, and build a base, then we can grow from there, and start with DACs, BitShares, etc...

All the rest, we have time for that later...

I second that.

Offline luxbitcoin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:22 pm »

All the rest, we have time for that later...
The future belongs to those who prepare for it today -- BTC LTC PPC !

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 03:09:42 pm »
We don't need those small Exchanges with no liquidity and no visibility...

Whether we're on 2, 3, 5, 10 or 20 of those mini-Exchanges, doesn't matter.... All we need is to be on BTC-E !!! That's the only Exchange with real money being traded ! Until then, I'm afraid the price of PTS will go nowhere....

Are there any plans to be listed on BTC-E ?

Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline yago

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 03:00:51 pm »
Pasting here a quote from another unrelated thread:

Not sure if this was posted already but www.coins-e.com exchange has started taking Protoshares (PTS).

Coins-e has new management now.  Some improvements are obvious: 2FA (two-factor authentication) now available and a new help desk software.  The site looks to be getting better.
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA