Author Topic: Can someone let me into mumble server.  (Read 1643 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I am in, it says Permission denied when im trying to go to the channel, which is probably a good thing to stop unhealthys from spamming the channel with bull****?
i'm on now
try again now

I do not think it is so effective for me being in a small group talking.

What is your sqiggly lines mean? (No offence intended, and I am not racist.  I am a Canadian (this is not to say anyone else is racist))
i came one minute too late to register you sorry...i had to refill my coffe tank  ;)

the lines mean
Ey b0ss can i habe pizza pls ?

no worries ill come back.

DUDE AWESOME! LOL

Offline JA

• View Profile
I am in, it says Permission denied when im trying to go to the channel, which is probably a good thing to stop unhealthys from spamming the channel with bull****?
i'm on now
try again now

What is your sqiggly lines mean? (No offence intended, and I am not racist.  I am a Canadian (this is not to say anyone else is racist))
i came one minute too late to register you sorry...i had to refill my coffe tank  ;)

the lines mean
Ey b0ss can i habe pizza pls ?

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
i'm on now
try again now

Offline JA

• View Profile
i'm on now
try again now

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline James212

• View Profile
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:02:15 pm by eagleeye »