Author Topic: What is ETA on market to start really working? - status update please  (Read 1116 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Market is alive and well, but people are confused by the zombie short orders which are disabled. The new rule is that shorts are not allowed to go below the median price (look at the top). So you need to search for an ask, not a short when buying.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Looks like there is almost no trading going on and I wonder if there is an update coming that will remove problems that are preventing market from operating as expected and when such update is expected. Can we have a status update please?

Trading in which way, bitUSD, you can always go in and out of BitsharesX.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Looks like there is almost no trading going on and I wonder if there is an update coming that will remove problems that are preventing market from operating as expected and when such update is expected. Can we have a status update please?
>>> approve bitcoiners