Author Topic: Random thought v0.2.0  (Read 3903 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
BitUSD vs BitBTC can be traded from the command line now.   It is a GUI bug that will be fixed today.
yheay ... this is going to be awesome very sooooonish

Offline bytemaster

BitUSD vs BitBTC can be traded from the command line now.   It is a GUI bug that will be fixed today.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

I know that nobody commented on my first point, but it was my first point never the less.

bitUSD and bitBTC can be traded once the pair reaches enough volume. Or was it your point that you know it can be traded, just not yet?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
too bad .. i am not a moderator .. else I would just close thi thread because no one will gain anything from what is said over here ..

Thanks for being so kind!

I do think the OP carried some useful information. I also tried to arrange it in order of general importance, and not what annoys me the most!

I know that nobody commented on my first point, but it was my first point never the less.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Going strong so far!

I like it!

Xeroc - happy to get any comment from you  with even a hint of negativism to anybody!
puppies - I am definitely not ignoring you. Hell I will be lost without your instructions ( I am a <1mo linux newbie)
sky  -I do not know where this came from. Some not so clear conscious, I guess. I am happy to hear your epithets for me, apropos of nothing though.

And the ignored user is better be ignored in this response...

[edit] @ emski
I obviously can not ask politly in english, but hopefully in your mother tong the meaning is conveyed more straitly - 'just ignore that idiot, please'
You are too kind Tony. 

My first post was meant to be tongue in cheek.  I was hoping to release a little tension. 

While I am not quite ready to follow you into 100% ignoreland.  I 100% understand where you are coming from, and chances are more and more of us will be joining you on ignore island as the week progresses.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I have a 3.49 GPA from 3rd year University.
GJ?

I have lots of experience on interfaces on the Internet from running many Internet companies.
Examples matter in that. I think this was already discussed I've seen the thread.

I believe in this technology
Welcome.

I am helping the developers with the interface.
Example?

PS: Anyway it is not that important.
Have Fun!

Perfect thank you for asking these questions.  I am talking to them about

the Market page on the platform.

The market part of the bitsharesx should be categorized simply like

Name           Market Value               Daily Volume                     Todays percent change

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
I have a 3.49 GPA from 3rd year University.
GJ?

I have lots of experience on interfaces on the Internet from running many Internet companies.
Examples matter in that. I think this was already discussed I've seen the thread.

I believe in this technology
Welcome.

Example?

PS: Anyway it is not that important.
Have Fun!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:38:58 am by emski »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
too bad .. i am not a moderator .. else I would just close thi thread because no one will gain anything from what is said over here ..
I see that we all sometimes need to speak out our frustrations and (me included) some times chose words unwisely.
Anyway, I do not see any reason to ignore anyone in this forum and are thankful for a lot of constructive feedback and discussions with and without the developers about the tech, economics and the contruction of a better future (beside some nice off topics) ..

I still see the need to folllow the netiquette (if you never heard of it you should google it) and want to apologize if I offended anyone by any of my posts .. I sometime just cannot stop myself from posting what I feel without thinking about consequences .. (it seems, i just went off-topic)

anyway, I hope you can cover your conflicts without ignoring each other and would love to see some more of those heavly discussions because the community can only gain from them.

And .. don't forget .. this is all just a big experiment and no one should be invested with more than he can effort to loose ...

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
By the way eagleeye when did you register initially and what is your background ?
You seem to be extremely active lately. Any particular reason?

PS: Excuse me if I'm too direct or unpolite... but I'm too curious to ignore that.

I have a 3.49 GPA from 3rd year University.  I have lots of experience on interfaces on the Internet from running many Internet companies.

I believe in this technology, I had an epiphany one day from my own thinking and especially Admin (I believe he is one) theFuzz.

To me, you can be direct or unpolite (but try not to be unpolite to me)

Offline emski

• View Profile
@tonyk

sorry - but you don't have the skill to communicate in a decent way.
I'm not crying if you ignore me. Ignore is for spineless people - so take your pick  ;)

Perhaps you might want to read again the few comments above as I feel there might be misunderstanding.

Offline sky

• View Profile
@tonyk

sorry - but you don't have the skill to communicate in a decent way.
I'm not crying if you ignore me. Ignore is for spineless people - so take your pick  ;)

Offline sky

• View Profile
xeroc and puppies - lol - good fun - thx for your kind response :)

I wish the best of luck and good fortune to all involved devs and enthusiasts!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Going strong so far!

I like it!

Xeroc - happy to get any comment from you  with even a hint of negativism to anybody!
puppies - I am definitely not ignoring you. Hell I will be lost without your instructions ( I am a <1mo linux newbie)
sky  -I do not know where this came from. Some not so clear conscious, I guess. I am happy to hear your epithets for me, apropos of nothing though.

And the ignored user is better be ignored in this response...

[edit] @ emski
I obviously can not ask politly in english, but hopefully in your mother tong the meaning is conveyed more straitly - 'just ignore that idiot, please'
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:20:55 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline emski

• View Profile
By the way eagleeye when did you register initially and what is your background ?
You seem to be extremely active lately. Any particular reason?

PS: Excuse me if I'm too direct or unpolite... but I'm too curious to ignore that.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
2)@ gamey and all others.
You know I get easily annoyed by stupidity. And I am as annoyed as it gets, but the  only way to 'ignore' somebody is to just do that. Just stop responding to ANY post by this clown, everybody.
This is just unpolite .. I am not gonna ignore anybody because you tell me to .. sorry

Hes newish to the forum, we dont know his background and what hes going through.
- not newbish, but early member
- I know him ..
- Meant to tell him that his post was unpolite .. nothing else!