Author Topic: Bitshares MEME contest win a free tee and 10 bitUSD!!  (Read 13975 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I know its closed now, but I just thought of this for fun:

Thanks for posting and yes please feel free to ad as many as possible, in case folks what pre-made memes, we have this thread and the other one.

Int fact bitsapphire if you read this the contest is over so please feel free to consolidate them. 

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I know its closed now, but I just thought of this for fun:

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
The winner is toast with "she wanted stability" and stable it surely has been https://bter.com/trade/bitusd_usd  right now it is trading above the dollar.
I have sent him a pm to get the details. Thank all for playing and please take the time to support delegate

wallet_approve_delegate bitsuperlab.gentso   

I am currently ranked at spot 122 so I am inching closer to my goal.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
we got a few very funny ones and I know the laughter alone was more then worth it.
fully agree!

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
ok guys posting is closed now lets vote, I have it set to run for 3 days.
thanks for participating and having some fun, we got a few very funny ones and I know the laughter alone was more then worth it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I crack up with every meme you post! The best one was with Bytemaster saying something like "Implemented yet? - Who the fuck do you think I am". I am still laughing about that one!!! But I can not find it anymore :( Where is it?

Actually he (toast) has the most hilarious post ever, on this forum. I will post which one after block #451500
plz
Sure...
after block #451500    :)

[EDIT]
Now that block 451500 is in the past here is a link to the funniest post ever (IMHO):

!!!BTW, you probably have  to read drltc's post immediate before toast's to get the joke !!!
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8583.msg111371#msg111371
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:40:17 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I crack up with every meme you post! The best one was with Bytemaster saying something like "Implemented yet? - Who the fuck do you think I am". I am still laughing about that one!!! But I can not find it anymore :( Where is it?

Actually he (toast) has the most hilarious post ever, on this forum. I will post which one after block #451500
plz

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:19:07 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

THE Bytemasters face is going to be on the cover on bloomberg businessweek, time, or fortune one day.

I got my poor ol' grey haired Daddy
Drivin' my limousine
Now it's all designed
To blow our minds
But our minds won't really be blown
Like the blow that'll getcha
When you get your picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone

lol awesome.  These MEMEs (including the THE Bytemaster one, Moderator Stan)  Are good for facebook or imgur images.

Made edit, reread my post.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:35:12 am by eagleeye »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

THE Bytemasters face is going to be on the cover on bloomberg businessweek, time, or fortune one day.

I got my poor ol' grey haired Daddy
Drivin' my limousine
Now it's all designed
To blow our minds
But our minds won't really be blown
Like the blow that'll getcha
When you get your picture
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
thread is over

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
thread is over