Author Topic: anyone want to explain the bitsharesx daemon to me. (resolved)  (Read 2656 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Good luck with your site ;)

Care to say what it's about?

Offline erick

• View Profile
sweet i got the daemon running and now it is time to build my site. thanks bytemaster 8) 8) +5% +5% +5%

Ill post it on the forum when i get it done. it will probably be like 2 or 3 days.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:14:34 pm by erick »
BTSX account: erick

Offline erick

• View Profile

[/quote]
programs/bitshares_client   run it with --daemon flag and communicate with it vis JSON-RPC
[/quote]

ahh thank you

Offline bytemaster

I want to make a website that can send btsx , bitusd and such to peoples wallets, that is it. I know with bitcoin you use the daemon to interact with your webpage via php scripts and json objects, I am sure bitshares works in much the same way but i have not been able to find a daemon for bitsharesx. so am i missing something?

in bitcoin yes it is command line interface.
programs/bitshares_client   run it with --daemon flag and communicate with it vis JSON-RPC
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline erick

• View Profile
I want to make a website that can send btsx , bitusd and such to peoples wallets, that is it. I know with bitcoin you use the daemon to interact with your webpage via php scripts and json objects, I am sure bitshares works in much the same way but i have not been able to find a daemon for bitsharesx. so am i missing something?

in bitcoin yes it is command line interface.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:06:01 pm by erick »

Offline Riverhead

I need to know how to get the bitsharesx daemon mostly. is it available for download?

Are you referring to the command line interface that you'd use for a delegate or on a headless system?

Offline erick

• View Profile
I need to know how to get the bitsharesx daemon mostly. is it available for download?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:13:06 pm by erick »