Author Topic: Do we need activity system in our forum?  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
¿Maybe a harder captcha on the Registration Form to stop bots?

¿Or maybe a mandatory first thread on the "Welcome" board with at least 1 comment from other people before allowing to post anywhere?

If you register now you will find captcha is really hard now  :(

It is a very good suggestion to force new ID have a "welcome" post before posting anywhere else. Any objection?
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline yago

• View Profile
¿Maybe a harder captcha on the Registration Form to stop bots?

¿Or maybe a mandatory first thread on the "Welcome" board with at least 1 comment from other people before allowing to post anywhere else?

Edit: anywhere - > anywhere else
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:31:13 pm by yago »
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
I think it is ok if many people are HERO members, that doesn't mean they have good reputation, only indicating they had 500 posts:)
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
I don't like systems that restrict new users to posting in special areas or has time restrictions.  There isn't a good solution here except to release Keyhote ID, so focus on that :)
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline testz

To protect our forum from spammers like me, I think it's will be good to have system similar to:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0

What do you think?