Author Topic: [ANN] OFFICIAL KeyID/DNS DAC Genesis block v 0.1  (Read 7704 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
ebit   BTSX8Jey3qaDbUMs6wQTx6vbMdQBECYTivag2WbhbcXLfTajKF7PRC

bitrose   BTSX7zxVsBR8JShBp7bGaGLQ5WQ59s1Tv45kGgeAvKDFhS8YytxRPT

requested by pm, putting it here so I don't forget.

Please if you have requests post them publicly in this thread.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
How we will claim our keyID? Using private key generated from BTSX ?

Yes.  You will use the key in your wallet.  Basically you'll import the private key from your BTSX wallet.  That is the plan.  I can only ASSUME there will be many dry runs so we can test this stuff out and make sure it all works before the real live run.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
How we will claim our keyID? Using private key generated from BTSX ?
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline svk

Can't find my delegates in there but I guess they will be next time you pull the names. Will definitely be interested in running a delegate for DNS too so would be nice to have the same name.

Are the delegates sub accounts?  Sub accounts will not be moved to DNS DAC because of the period etc.  This isn't really replacing anything directly related to BTSX so it isn't necessary.

Is svk31 registered as a delegate ?
Ah thats why then, only have subaccounts registered as delegates atm, suppose i could register svk31 as one too just to squat the name..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Riverhead

remove suspicious delegates with ID 2946,6769, 6793, 6845 for possible terrorist conditions.

??

Offline Riverhead

You'll be able to register whatever racist/misogynistic name you desire.  It just wouldn't be put in the genesis block and source code for eternity.  I'm not even sure I'll do it.  I can think of several types of names I personally would not want in the source code if it was my project and of importance. 

Likely 100% irrelevant in the long run, but let those people register those names on their own.

Agree 100%. I wouldn't want them in there either. I have no desire to register such trash but it's a "I hate what he has to say but I'll defend his ability to say it" sort of thing. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
if you want you can delete all delegate-xeroc-* accounts ... they are obsolete .. can proof ownership if necessary :-)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:46:16 am by xeroc »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Can't find my delegates in there but I guess they will be next time you pull the names. Will definitely be interested in running a delegate for DNS too so would be nice to have the same name.

Are the delegates sub accounts?  Sub accounts will not be moved to DNS DAC because of the period etc.  This isn't really replacing anything directly related to BTSX so it isn't necessary.

Is svk31 registered as a delegate ?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
How do you get on this list?

You either had a founder ID, or you had a registered delegate.

I will likely grab registered delegate list again, so if you create btsx account and registered delegate you'd be on then.

edit - It will be some time before I grab the delegate list again.  Likely right before Toast wants to make official live run.  So even if you register a delegate, don't expect it to necessarily show up in minor revisions.

to be clear, is this a list of the Keyhotee founders?  If so "The Angel Wave Project" founder ID is not appearing on the list.  Can you please double check this.  Thanks.

This is a "OFFICIAL KeyID/DNS DAC Genesis block v 0.1" meaning it is first revision.  When it updated I'll give it a new version #. 

theangelwaveproject BTSX6wNuGe29R2BgNEdzvQ11Y8p5ncSubAyiRNwCpMG7JDnR6aZ5B4

"The Angel Wave Project" has spaces and capital letters so it is not possible.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline James212

• View Profile

I will likely grab registered delegate list again, so if you create btsx account and registered delegate you'd be on then.

edit - It will be some time before I grab the delegate list again.  Likely right before Toast wants to make official live run.  So even if you register a delegate, don't expect it to necessarily show up in minor revisions.

to be clear, is this a list of the Keyhotee founders?  If so "The Angel Wave Project" founder ID is not appearing on the list.  Can you please double check this.  Thanks. 

Modify:  PS, Never mind, found it on the second pass!  :-) 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:38:46 pm by James212 »
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline gamey

• View Profile
3) Possibly remove offensive names or a cursory attempt at least.

All good here, found the names I expected to. I'm a bit concerned about #3 though as it's pretty subjective.

You'll be able to register whatever racist/misogynistic name you desire.  It just wouldn't be put in the genesis block and source code for eternity.  I'm not even sure I'll do it.  I can think of several types of names I personally would not want in the source code if it was my project and of importance. 

Likely 100% irrelevant in the long run, but let those people register those names on their own.

Offline Riverhead

3) Possibly remove offensive names or a cursory attempt at least.

All good here, found the names I expected to. I'm a bit concerned about #3 though as it's pretty subjective.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
'Sex' and 'sexy' are not registered - Can I get them (will provide picture if needed  :)  ).

I can even register a delegate with that name. Or even mine it with koyeteee [sorry I know it is misspelled, never learned to spell it  :(]

This is beyond my authority.  Send sexy pictures to Toast.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 07:58:05 pm by gamey »