Other > Beyond Bitcoin [closed]

Latest on Bitshares direct from Sept 12 show !!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

(1/4) > >>

fuzzy:
I hope our efforts have helped enable that!

matt608:
Interesting.  I'm gradually understanding Bitshares better. 

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: emailtooaj on September 16, 2014, 02:01:01 am ---Hey Gamey,

I know it's tuff lol. Shit in Shit out.
Of course you can't really help the pops and clips since that's due to the actual real time recording.
If you can, send me the original sound file and I'll throw it into Audacity and play around with different settings and give you the break down for future uses.

--- End quote ---

There is potential to earn money for working with this project though Emailtooaj, so if you are ever interested let us know. 

emailtooaj:
Hey Gamey,

I know it's tuff lol. Shit in Shit out.
Of course you can't really help the pops and clips since that's due to the actual real time recording.
If you can, send me the original sound file and I'll throw it into Audacity and play around with different settings and give you the break down for future uses.

gamey:

--- Quote from: emailtooaj on September 16, 2014, 01:39:07 am ---Hey Guys!
Love listening to the Soundcloud hangout recordings.
Can I make a friendly suggestion on the editing end...
Maybe run the final cut through a light compressor to help eliminate some of the clip/pop issues before posting?
Plus it'll help equal out the volume levels between the various talkers.

--- End quote ---

I try the leveler usually but lately I've been spending less time on it and just try to get it posted quicker.

What do you mean light compressor ?  If you want to give me specific suggestions please do so.  I save it to ogg vorbis from the .wav, then load that into audacity.  If I remember, I run the "leveler" effect before saving it.

I played around with some of the other effects, but the clicks where sound amplitude maxes out were hard to remove.  My speakers are so crappy on my laptop that I probably don't hear things as well as someone with legit speakers/headphones.  I'm happy to listen to suggestions though as I'm not an audio person nor do I care to really learn the skill in depth. (meaning I don't want to spend a lot of time figuring out every little detail.. but I would like a better output)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version