Author Topic: All Free server trials, credits suitable for mining PTS.  (Read 67661 times)

Offline zvs

• View Profile
Re: All Free server trials, credits suitable for mining PTS.
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2014, 05:42:53 pm »
That solves my problem, gonna test it out.

Google 2000$ promo was bullshit, they said in Jan they will re-open it but nothing happened.

Did you get the acceptance letter?  They didn't answer my BBB complaint so now the district attorney of sunnyvale, CA is involved (bait & switch fraudulent advertising). 
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2014, 08:12:10 am »
That solves my problem, gonna test it out.

Google 2000$ promo was bullshit, they said in Jan they will re-open it but nothing happened.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2014, 03:38:48 pm »
Thanks zvs for the find, will be checking it out in a few hours and will through it in the first post if its working for me.

Anways NEW offer has been added in the first post!!.

Enjoy guys!

I went and looked at it again..... if they don't kick you off for coin farming like some other host I've heard does (dimension or something? hah),

1 dedicated CPU core   
€ 0.005
€ 0.012

the hourly price is .005 and the daily price is .012.  so i guess you would want to book it for a day.  but that would mean you could run 100 cores for like 6 days?

ed: bah, just do 95 for 7 days.

oh, I see.  you have to pay for RAM also.  each 512MB of ram is € 0.048 and you'd also need € 0.048 disk space. 

not sure how many of the other things you'd need, if it's per instance, or what

it also seems to me like they meant .12 instead of .012 for the cpu core. 

did their price calculator, thing.. 8 core, 5120 MB RAM, 10 GB HDD, 500 GB traffic, 100 Mbps uplink, says €1.633 / daily , not bad

Been going through their site for almost a hour and couldn't find the link to register for the free trial.

Their prices seem are amazing, I mean even cheaper than amazon ec2 instances. Could you please post the link to the registration page.

Would like to test it out, if its good as they say might keep using it after the trial.

Thanks.

It looks like it only shows up on the Italian version of the website:

http://www.seflow.it/ecloud/freetrial.php

Then click on 'create cloud account' or w/e. 

Attivazione Prevista  10 Minuti
CPU per Cloud  4
numero Cloud  3
RAM Assegnata  512 MB
Spazio Assegnato  5 GB
Banda Mensile  500 GB
Uplink per Cloud  100 Mbps
Indirizzi IPv4  1
Indirizzi IPv6  10
Spesa stimata oraria  € 0.018
Spesa stimata Mensile  € 13

*boggle*

You'd need a bit more RAM, otherwise it looks OK.  4 cores for .018 euro?  nice.

I guess you might 'have' to take that initial 4 core thing?  But, then, you are supposed to have that 8 euro trial & it says they won't charge you if you go over.

google translated 'The proposed service is so innovative that a simple presentation will not allow you to fully understand its full potential. SeFlow will offer you a gift voucher of € 8.00 that you can use for your eCloud freely. At the end of the credit you can decide whether to reload and continue to use it or close it without any cost.'

and on a somewhat related note, that old google trial cloud offer of $2000.  they never responded to my BBB complaint, info here:

http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-reviews/internet-services/google-in-mountain-view-ca-214105

Factors that lowered Google, Inc.'s rating include:

Government action(s) against business.
Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.

...  they have a branch in Austin, TX, so I could realistically take them to small claims court (wouldn't have to travel to California).  I might just do that, not sure yet.

ed:

I'm also going to call the BBB sometime later today in regard to:

Advertising Review
BBB has nothing to report concerning Google, Inc.'s advertising at this time.

... as my unanswered complaint was an advertising issue..  so this should be changed
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:40:39 pm by zvs »
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2014, 08:06:01 pm »
Check datasoft coupon from the first post but it is expired.

Just took a look seems there is no coupon but it
says rent for first month is 0$.

I think you get first month free or you get te first month free when buying 2 or more months.

Better talk to support to make sure.

Offline krpetrov

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2014, 09:50:28 am »
Check datasoft coupon from the first post but it is expired.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2014, 11:46:54 pm »
Thanks zvs for the find, will be checking it out in a few hours and will through it in the first post if its working for me.

Enjoy guys!

I went and looked at it again..... if they don't kick you off for coin farming like some other host I've heard does (dimension or something? hah),

1 dedicated CPU core   
€ 0.005
€ 0.012

the hourly price is .005 and the daily price is .012.  so i guess you would want to book it for a day.  but that would mean you could run 100 cores for like 6 days?

oh, I see.  you have to pay for RAM also.  each 512MB of ram is € 0.048 and you'd also need € 0.048 disk space. 

did their price calculator, thing.. 8 core, 5120 MB RAM, 10 GB HDD, 500 GB traffic, 100 Mbps uplink, says €1.633 / daily , not bad

Been going through their site for almost a hour and couldn't find the link to register for the free trial.

Their prices seem are amazing, I mean even cheaper than amazon ec2 instances. Could you please post the link to the registration page.

Would like to test it out, if its good as they say might keep using it after the trial.

Thanks.

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2014, 08:50:07 pm »

Enjoy guys!

1 dedicated CPU core   
€ 0.005
€ 0.012

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:56:56 pm by zvs »

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2014, 05:37:41 pm »

Enjoy guys!

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2014, 01:59:54 am »
http://www.seflow.net/ecloud/freetrial.php

I haven't tried it yet since it's late & I don't want to set things up (it looks like it gets you right into it)... it's only 8 euro worth, but  from what it says, it works like Azure instead of Amazon, so you won't get charged.  I'm not even sure if you have to put in any CC info.

Oh, and they have some great deals on dedicated servers, better than Hetzner (I didn't realize the cloud thing until later)

hashbit

« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2013, 11:16:45 pm »
Looks like dimension killed off my account pretty quick, and no emails about it either!

Same here.  I guess they don't like cloud miners.

Offline Arctek

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2013, 11:17:30 pm »
Looks like dimension killed off my account pretty quick, and no emails about it either!

Offline Primecoindude

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2013, 11:51:56 pm »
Could someone give a brief explanation about how to use the stormcloud and dimension data trials?  I created servers on both but i can't figure out how to access any type of console or anything.  On the dimension one i had windows server running i think because I just used that with AWS and Azure to make things easier.

I never tried dimensions data, they kept asking for phone verification and apparently my line showing up as a prepaid line so I gave up on it.

But it shouldn't be any different from aws and azure. Try looking for the IP and windows login password of your server and use remote desktop connection from your PC to connect. You could check out the help section at dimension for info on how to connect.

I mined with Dimension.  After you create your servers you click on one of the VPN links in the upper right, login and follow the steps to install the Cisco AnyConnect client.  You establish a VPN connection with that using the same login/password for your account.  Then you connect to your server with start - run - mstsc.

One thing I noticed is I don't see anywhere in the account page confirming I have the $200 credit.   I put the code in when I signed up.  Does anyone know if the credit is supposed to show up?

I did as suggested but get some fucktime-error "Web-based installation was unsuccessful. If you wish to install the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, you may download an installer package."
When i download Cisco any-connect-blabla the installation cant complete either.. "The VPN client agent was unable to create the interprocess communication depot" is the error message i get.
Any help appreciated ;P

hashbit

« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2013, 06:02:03 pm »
Could someone give a brief explanation about how to use the stormcloud and dimension data trials?  I created servers on both but i can't figure out how to access any type of console or anything.  On the dimension one i had windows server running i think because I just used that with AWS and Azure to make things easier.

I never tried dimensions data, they kept asking for phone verification and apparently my line showing up as a prepaid line so I gave up on it.

But it shouldn't be any different from aws and azure. Try looking for the IP and windows login password of your server and use remote desktop connection from your PC to connect. You could check out the help section at dimension for info on how to connect.

I mined with Dimension.  After you create your servers you click on one of the VPN links in the upper right, login and follow the steps to install the Cisco AnyConnect client.  You establish a VPN connection with that using the same login/password for your account.  Then you connect to your server with start - run - mstsc.

One thing I noticed is I don't see anywhere in the account page confirming I have the $200 credit.   I put the code in when I signed up.  Does anyone know if the credit is supposed to show up?

ahh alright i'll give it a try again tomorrow.  I got the cisco client installed but then i had no idea what to do after that, thanks

Your welcome.  Does it show you have the $200 credit somewhere on your account?

Offline phrozenspite

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2013, 12:38:03 pm »

ahh alright i'll give it a try again tomorrow.  I got the cisco client installed but then i had no idea what to do after that, thanks
supporting Newmine for a fair Memorycoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389386.0

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2013, 10:25:45 am »

I would just keep track of the total cost every day just to make sure you don't go over the 200$ credit. Try checking their terms and conditions of the free 200$ credit. They might be like Microsoft azure trial and just close everything down once the 200$ credit is used or like amazon aws and charge you once you exceed the 200$ credit.