Author Topic: What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?  (Read 4382 times)

Offline x0ep

• View Profile
the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

How many delegates have you voted for?

10 delegates

Offline bytemaster

the exclamation mark? hva guy.What's happen to the exclamation mark top site in the balance?
and said " This account is not voting with some of its stake.Consider updating your vote."

but i have voting with delegate.........and orther way i try to updating my vote.......not change :( :(

How many delegates have you voted for? 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline x0ep

• View Profile