Author Topic: Update on Keyhotee?  (Read 4094 times)

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile

Offline DAY

• View Profile
when will be released!

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Keyhotee is making a lot of progress as you can see in the github logs, but we are aiming for quality over speed right now.   

We are about 1 month behind schedule which puts us at the end of Jan and of course we are rushing to get out the Alpha test code to register your Keyhotee IDs.

Excellent.  I'm definitely willing to wait for a solid release.  If it takes long enough I might even finally get around to trying to contribute.  :P

Offline robust8

• View Profile
waiting for keyhotee……

Offline bitcool

• View Profile
Received a message saying "Instead, we will send out a tool in a few days that will allow you to claim your ID" , but haven't heard anything since...

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Keyhotee is making a lot of progress as you can see in the github logs, but we are aiming for quality over speed right now.   

We are about 1 month behind schedule which puts us at the end of Jan and of course we are rushing to get out the Alpha test code to register your Keyhotee IDs.

no problem sounds perfectly fine with me!
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline ralphte

• View Profile
Thanks for the update. bytemaster

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Too many posts to sift through, so I figured I'd make my own.

I received an email stating that I'll get the name I chose and such and last I heard something was supposed to happen on Jan 1st.  I haven't gotten anything else though and I was just wanting to see what the update was out there for the founder IDs and such.  I also read that founders get AGS as well based on the PTS they donated?  is this still true and then how would one go about redeeming these AGS?

Sorry for prolly reposting question but holidays have been busy and hard to read everything on this forum.
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin